Reclaiming PPI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who was stupid enough to pay for PPI doesn't deserve to get their money back.

Anybody who was stupid enough to pay for PPI doesn't deserve to get their money back.

I didn't pay for PPI but the adverts are so good that I'm sure I can get some money back.

And is probably stupid enough to think that giving PPI reclaim companies a bunch of cash for nothing is a good deal. I remember the conversation we had with our first mortgage broker about taking out insurance, he didn't like my response!

I never did any PPI on any loans or credit cards and keep telling these telesales guys and girls* this but some are now saying that some of the banks and loan companies added it on anyway and hid it in the extortionate interest charged. I told one recently okay you go ahead and see that you are wasting your time. Its no win no fee so thought I would let them do it. If as I imagine its a complete waste of time some telesale person might just get it in the neck for wasting their time.
*Must admit I do keep the girls on with the sexy voices a bit longer on the phone than the guys.

And is probably stupid enough to think that giving PPI reclaim companies a bunch of cash for nothing is a good deal. I remember the conversation we had with our first mortgage broker about taking out insurance, he didn't like my response!

I've thought long and hard about my response to the above post and decided to run with....

**** YOU

You and your mortgage broker can go and drown kittens on Abbey Park for all I care.

I've thought long and hard about my response to the above post and decided to run with....

**** YOU

You and your mortgage broker can go and drown kittens on Abbey Park for all I care.

Whatever makes you think that Biffa Bacon and his mortgage broker would have the same interests? Or are you still reading without understanding?

I just assumed that everybody loves to drown kittens.

I suppose I should have known that the intricacies of my questions would be beyond you.

If you googled that word this is what you came up with:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673