Reid, Royle or Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Souness were to be manager would this mean Dale Winton would come to games? :102:

I'd rather see Burrows and Gerry in charge than any of these 3, especially Reid - who will get absolutely no support from the home fans and will probably cause riots if appointed.

Brian Carey should be availabe latter in the week:icon_lol:

MM not at the match tonight. Reports he has been away interviewing "mystery canidate". just been on SSN match report.

MM not at the match tonight. Reports he has been away interviewing "mystery canidate". just been on SSN match report.

Pity - would have liked him to see the shambles pinky and perky are making of managing the team

I have posted this in the Grayson thread, but the mystery candidate is supposedly Tigana.

Who never wanted the job...What an absolute farce this Football Club has become,A Laughing Stock:icon_roll

I agree H, why the fcuk run about interviewing candidates who clearly are not even remotely interested in the job....

I fecking despair at what this club has become.

I agree H, why the fcuk run about interviewing candidates who clearly are not even remotely interested in the job....

I fecking despair at what this club has become.
On the flip side, why the fcuk didn't Tigana just say on the phone that he didn't want the job.

TBH, I don't think two fully grown adult businessmen would have had that meeting for nothing. There must have been some interest from both parties to even get so far as suggesting a time, place and date.in the first place.

Looks to me like the deal didn't suit one or the the other parties.

On the flip side, why the fcuk didn't Tigana just say on the phone that he didn't want the job.

TBH, I don't think two fully grown adult businessmen would have had that meeting for nothing. There must have been some interest from both parties to even get so far as suggesting a time, place and date.in the first place.

Looks to me like the deal didn't suit one or the the other parties.

Or its the mad old fart drip feeding big names before he unveils the footballing genius that is Peter fecking Reid.

Or its the mad old fart drip feeding big names before he unveils the footballing genius that is Peter fecking Reid.
TBH, I don't think I've ever been as bored or as uninterested in this club or football in general as I am now.

I'm at the stage now where I don't give a toss who's our Manager just so long as I can read other stuff about Leicester instead of this shit day in, day out.

TBH, I don't think I've ever been as bored or as uninterested in this club or football in general as I am now.

I'm at the stage now where I don't give a toss who's our Manager just so long as I can read other stuff about Leicester instead of this shit day in, day out.
I've lost the will to live over all this shit we are fed. On the bright side though, cards are being kept close to their chest and they are not running about like a headless chicken to get a manager in quick, they seem to be taking their time in order to get the right bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58