Reid, Royle or Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about Grayson either. Probably better than the other available options though.

If he wasn't an Ex Player nobody would want him,Blackpool are in the Relegation Zone,they have won 2 games all season.What evidence is there to suggest that at the moment Grayson can manage at this Level.Non Starter if you ask me:102:

Its happening, mate who is a big Blackpool fan has just text me, rumour at the ground is that there will be a press conference some time tomorrow announcing that Larry will be leaving, Tony Parkes will stay at the club as caretaker and will remain as part of the new set up at Bloomfield Road.

Its happening, mate who is a big Blackpool fan has just text me, rumour at the ground is that there will be a press conference some time tomorrow announcing that Larry will be leaving, Tony Parkes will stay at the club as caretaker and will remain as part of the new set up at Bloomfield Road.

What does he like most the Pleasure Beach or the Tower.Really can't see it myself:102:

If he wasn't an Ex Player nobody would want him,Blackpool are in the Relegation Zone,they have won 2 games all season.What evidence is there to suggest that at the moment Grayson can manage at this Level.Non Starter if you ask me:102:

I didn't realise they were so far down the table.

As I said not so sure about him...and after checking out the league table REALLY not so sure.:icon_eek:

I now don't think we should bother with a manager. We need a team of selectors like a cricket club.

I would think a Press Conference would be called first thing in the morning?That way MM can have the new gaffer at the game tomorrow, so he can she what shit he's inherited.

I can't see it happening around lunch time or just after because of the game tomorrow night.

If we've not heard anything by 10.30am, then I reckon it will be Weds.

Anyone running online betting for the next manager, i've tried a quick google search.

I would think a Press Conference would be called first thing in the morning?That way MM can have the new gaffer at the game tomorrow, so he can she what shit he's inherited.

I can't see it happening around lunch time or just after because of the game tomorrow night.

If there is to be an appointment tomorrow then it will be in tomorrow mornings Newspapers IMO

Remember Blackpool is 15 minutes from Preston, plenty of time for Larry to get to tomorrow nights game

Anyone running online betting for the next manager, i've tried a quick google search.

I doubt they will bother,unless you are a LCFC supporter you are going to be bothered.They tend now to only bet on Premier League next Managers.You might get some odds with a local Company in the morning

Cross Dresser... interesting!

If he (Or she) is at the game then it would be part 2 of the plan after part 1 seems to have happened today...

SSN reporting that Mandy says only one of Royle, Reid & Souness is on his shortlist of 3.

Cross Dresser... interesting!

If he (Or she) is at the game then it would be part 2 of the plan after part 1 seems to have happened today...

SSN reporting that Mandy says only one of Royle, Reid & Souness is on his shortlist of 3.

This has been the case for the last 5 hours :icon_bigg

Grayson = risk. :icon_conf

It's not even as if he was really rated in his time with us as a player. I remember him getting loads of abuse quite often. Micky Whitlow was always seen as the better full back, albeit on the other side of the pitch.

Anyone give a brief summary of today's events as it seems to have been quite eventful and not got time for 20+ pages!! :eek:

EDIT: So it is looking like it could be a manager not on the 'shortlist'. Any other rumours from 'credible' sources about the 3? :102:

It's shit not having t'internet at work! :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00