Reid, Royle or Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
How sure are you on Grayson NF? :102:

Well tbh TVFA, I thought it had all gone quiet on this front. I do know for a FACT that Larry contacted the club the day Megson left and put his proposal forward of his backroom staff etc. The last I heard on this was about a week ago and that MM still hadn't contacted him, but things may have moved over the last few days.

Last edited:
Somebody please tell that Glenn bloke who goes on BBC Radio Leicester, i.e. on tonights 'moan in', that Stuart Pearce has stated quite vehemently that he has a contract to manage England Under 21's and will not be breaking it.

I know he's been on honeymoon (Glenn - not SP) but he's had a week to catch up. What's the point of banging the drum for someone who won't be coming here?

rightly or not the U21 job is normally seen as a part time position, not a big enough role on its own
With a decent club set up and a good international back up team theres no reason that this should not be the case

Well tbh TVFA, I thought it had all gone quiet on this front. I do know for a FACT that Larry contacted the club the day Megson left and put his proposal forward of his backroom staff etc. The last I heard in this was about a week ago and that MM still hadn't contacted him, but things may have moved over the last few days.

Interesting.

I hope this is over soon.

*Very bloody soon.

I'm losing the will to live.

*...and not to be repeated for at least three sodding years

Well tbh TVFA, I thought it had all gone quiet on this front. I do know for a FACT that Larry contacted the club the day Megson left and put his proposal forward of his backroom staff etc. The last I heard on this was about a week ago and that MM still hadn't contacted him, but things may have moved over the last few days.

What is it with this mutual masterbation about Grayson? He's a thicko. Can't anyone else see that he will never make it as a proper manager? I don't rate what he's done at Blackpool one little bit. He's only mentioned cos he used to play for us and is now apparently some sort of legend, when all I can remember is a useless lump at right back.

If MM appoints this jerk is some attempt at doing the popular thing, it will backfire big time.

Even Royle would be better than him.

Of those 3 then it has to be Souness. He has the profile to attract better quality players to the club, he has a track record of winning things and he won't take shit from some of our current players who seem to think that they are better than they really are (if the cap fits Stearman!!).

I quite like A-Z's Grayson scenario but despite his apparant popularity with some on here he hasn't really achieved much at this level has he. I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Geraint Williams, he has achieved wonders at Colchester with the available resources and I'm sure he could do better at a bigger club.

Is Billy Davies out of the running?

Is there any truth in the theory that Grayson will be our next manager or is this just people resorting to anything to hide the fact it will probably be Royal or Reid?

For those who have Sky Sports 1, it may be quite interesting to watch Larrys post match chat with Bryn Law.

dont take your frustration on grammer mistakes.

It's 'grammar'. However, congratulations on your correct spelling of 'frustration'. That said you need to put in an apostrophe in 'don't' (to show it's an abbreviation of 'do not' - you see.)

Hope this is helpful.

Has Larry just made his last substitution as Blackpool manger ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00