Reid, Royle or Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think souness would be a bloody good appointment considering our predicament at the moment.

all my toon supporting friends have suggested exactly the same thing, he did wonders there

:046:

any excuse for some rolfs

It's Grayson, strong rumour he is in charge of his last game for Blackpool tonight before joining our club tomorrow. Brian Little will be involved with Steve Thompson and Gerry Taggart.

Neil Lennon will also be offered a player / coach role in the new set up.

i like that idea but i sense its bullshit of the highest order

It's Grayson, strong rumour he is in charge of his last game for Blackpool tonight before joining our club tomorrow. Brian Little will be involved with Steve Thompson and Gerry Taggart.

Neil Lennon will also be offered a player / coach role in the new set up.

All fits Stevey boy. Lennon ****ed off from Forest, Little decided against Lincoln .. Grayson made the 1st move to come here the day Megson left FACT !!!

at first i wasn't convinced grayson would be a decent option, i'm now certain i want him to manage our club as the others being tipped for the post are not only shite managers but also cnuts

Why anybody thinks Reid should have a career in football management is beyond me.....Royle, no - please no......Souness is an utter ****, but maybe an utter **** is what these dozy players need right now?

In truth though, why are those names up there? Because they are all out of work. Why are they all out of work? Because they're shit. MM's inability to attract anyone of note to this club is an embarassment, above all for him.

Isn't there a coach at the Tigers we could take on loan? They have success running through their veins and could do at least as good a job as these three wise monkeys (I'm only half kidding!).

I like the way Larry has dropped Blackpool in to the relegation zone before he joins us :icon_lol:

It's Grayson, strong rumour he is in charge of his last game for Blackpool tonight before joining our club tomorrow.

If that happens it's probably about the best we can hope for at the moment, and better than I was expecting.

My opinion is nothing to do with Grayson being an ex Leicester player, but because of the job he's done at Blackpool.

Souness is an utter ****, but maybe an utter **** is what these dozy players need right now?

exactly what the press said about him when he started at newcastle.....the already chock full of cnuts club became a mess with players fighting, being injured/pissed and generally being miserable. no more dour scots

If that happens it's probably about the best we can hope for at the moment, and better than I was expecting.

My opinion is nothing to do with Grayson being an ex Leicester player, but because of the job he's done at Blackpool.

he must have passion if he played for us. Hope whoever gets the job keeps taggs on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00