Reid, Royle or Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's someone already in a job, and his identity is being kept secret until compensation etc has been sorted out. I think I'd rather have anyone (except w*s*) currently in a job than Reid.

Craig Levein?

Just wondered what happened too the Brendan Rodgers Glenn Hoddle and Keegan Rumours?Dont quite understand how you get from that to souness reid and royle..

expected this to be a "if you only had one bullet" type of thread. seriously gutted that its not :icon_cry: all three feckers can stay clear

Reid's early promise declined from the end of his tenure at Sunderland: his signings at Leeds were shocking (akin to the money we wasted this summer) and his time at Cov would be best described as drab.

I would be amazed and bitterly disappointed if he was given the job...but, as I keep trying to remind myself, this is all conjecture.

C'mon Milan - get someone decent in.

Somebody please tell that Glenn bloke who goes on BBC Radio Leicester, i.e. on tonights 'moan in', that Stuart Pearce has stated quite vehemently that he has a contract to manage England Under 21's and will not be breaking it.

I know he's been on honeymoon (Glenn - not SP) but he's had a week to catch up. What's the point of banging the drum for someone who won't be coming here?

Reid's early promise declined from the end of his tenure at Sunderland

didn't he pay £10m for Tore Andre Flo or something like that? many people saw the rot setting in a long time before it went tits up for him there

Somebody please tell that Glenn bloke who goes on BBC Radio Leicester, i.e. on tonights 'moan in', that Stuart Pearce has stated quite vehemently that he has a contract to manage England Under 21's and will not be breaking it.

I know he's been on honeymoon (Glenn - not SP) but he's had a week to catch up. What's the point of banging the drum for someone who won't be coming here?

Are the Blue Mongies still talking about getting O'Neill back?

I am losing the will to live. Souness, Reid or Royal.... fcuk me what has happened to us. Why don't we go the whole nine yards and chuck Bobby Robsons name in there too. If we are going to be a laughing stock give them something to laugh at.
I just hope its not one of those three fcuking monkey's though

I am losing the will to live. Souness, Reid or Royal.... fcuk me what has happened to us. Why don't we go the whole nine yards and chuck Bobby Robsons name in there too. If we are going to be a laughing stock give them something to laugh at.
I just hope its not one of those three fcuking monkey's though

Or Howard Wilkinson ...or Big Racist Ron..

i think souness would be a bloody good appointment considering our predicament at the moment.

It's Grayson, strong rumour he is in charge of his last game for Blackpool tonight before joining our club tomorrow. Brian Little will be involved with Steve Thompson and Gerry Taggart.

Neil Lennon will also be offered a player / coach role in the new set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669