Reid, Royle or Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly sure it won't be Royle (Fck im going to look a twat if it's him) - Reid appears to be the one out of the three who has made it to the shortlist of 3. Souness is odds on to go to Wigan, but having just watched SSN, Stuart Pearce appears to be the one that the fans want, and Dave Whelan is known to be a big fan of Pearce, so I don't think Souness can be 100% ruled out of coming here. IMO Paul Jewell and Peter Reid are 2 of the 3 that MM has on his shortlist, the 3rd I have no idea. I have this 'tingly' feeling that MM will deliver Jewell tomorrow :038:

I hope you are right but if Jewell is up for it then he should have been here a week ago. It's a no brainer.

I hope you are right but if Jewell is up for it then he should have been here a week ago. It's a no brainer.

I agree, if he was available and wanted it, then yes he should have been here by now. However none of us really know what goes on with intrviews, negotiating contracts etc. Jewell may have been on holiday, had other commitments, was a few sticking points on cash etc .. who knows.

I think it could possibly be holloway the 3rd person on the shortlist. I would like him here if Jewell doesnt come in.

I agree, if he was available and wanted it, then yes he should have been here by now. However none of us really know what goes on with intrviews, negotiating contracts etc. Jewell may have been on holiday, had other commitments, was a few sticking points on cash etc .. who knows.

Holidaying with MA2?:icon_bigg

Jewell - highly unlikely but not impossible.

The possible scenario is that Jewell is the obvious preferred choice but has told Milan it's going to cost very serious money for him to take on this ' very challenging job'. In which case it could be that Milan has been considering how much he is prepared to pay.

Unlikely - and I still fear the appearance of Reid at a press conference tomorrow.

I'm fairly sure it won't be Royle (Fck im going to look a twat if it's him) - Reid appears to be the one out of the three who has made it to the shortlist of 3. Souness is odds on to go to Wigan, but having just watched SSN, Stuart Pearce appears to be the one that the fans want, and Dave Whelan is known to be a big fan of Pearce, so I don't think Souness can be 100% ruled out of coming here. IMO Paul Jewell and Peter Reid are 2 of the 3 that MM has on his shortlist, the 3rd I have no idea. I have this 'tingly' feeling that MM will deliver Jewell tomorrow :038:

Newell ?

Jewell - highly unlikely but not impossible.

The possible scenario is that Jewell is the obvious preferred choice but has told Milan it's going to cost very serious money for him to take on this ' very challenging job'. In which case it could be that Milan has been considering how much he is prepared to pay.

Unlikely - and I still fear the appearance of Reid at a press conference tomorrow.

I will have nightmares about it tonight. I do genuinely think its happening though

Newell out of the 4 mentioned here for me and I really dislike the personality bypass he has clearly had so again, speaks volumes

Ah yes ..... completely forgot about him. I don't want to choose anymore, it's getting very exciting though, don't you think ?? :icon_lol:

im seriously worrid about this appointment now all quality canidates seem to have just been for show and if we get reid(please god no) i will probably cry.:icon_sad:

I hope it's someone already in a job, and his identity is being kept secret until compensation etc has been sorted out. I think I'd rather have anyone (except w*s*) currently in a job than Reid.

Agreed but a longshot I fear :090:

I hope it's someone already in a job, and his identity is being kept secret until compensation etc has been sorted out. I think I'd rather have anyone (except w*s*) currently in a job than Reid.

Can't see that myself,its a 'Jobless' definately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00