Reid, Royle or Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Souness and Royal have good track records Reid is shit and past it. I could live with Royal or Souness quite happily.

But if Reid gets the job ill know for sure MM has no clue about managers.

Mandaric has just gone back to the original list of 8 or 9 weks ago and he is going to give it to somone who lost out to Megson :102: Speaks volumes.

Last edited:
I fear theres no suprise here, its going to be one of these useless tossers isnt it!? :bang::090:

Although not confirmed, it could be someone else. However for all we know, the shortlist may only have 1 name on it .....

Although not confirmed, it could be someone else. However for all we know, the shortlist may only have 1 name on it .....

I know, and lets pray these reports of a 3 horse race are wrong. I just cant see Mandaric having a rabbit to pull out. I really think he has gone to his second choice from last time. A manager that comes second to Megson is no manager to me.

I hope and prey I am wrong.

From memory i recall Souness having a terrible record. He did well north of the border,not brilliant at liverpool,was on the verge of the sack at Blackburn & then awful at Newcastle.

From memory i recall Souness having a terrible record. He did well north of the border,not brilliant at liverpool,was on the verge of the sack at Blackburn & then awful at Newcastle.

Got a pretty good record at all clubs it seems
but i know he did shit a newcastle, but his record there seems good when you take all their injury problems into account.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeme_Souness

Erm... I hear Chris Hutchins is available.

:038::038::038::038::038::038::038:

nono.gif

This is a ridiculous way to choose a manager but i'm judging them on embarrassment factor.

I'd be the least embarrassed with Souness so I want him. God we have stooped so low!!!!

This is a ridiculous way to choose a manager but i'm judging them on embarrassment factor.

I'd be the least embarrassed with Souness so I want him. God we have stooped so low!!!!

About where I am tbh. Imagine Reid or Royle (shudders)

Much like the tried and tested method of choosing a Prime Minister, the one you consider to be the lesser Wanker

Mandaric has just gone back to the original list of 8 or 9 weks ago and he is going to give it to somone who lost out to Megson :102: Speaks volumes.

It's going to be Peter Reid isn't it.

The betting odds suggest that Souness is en route to Wigan and possibly Wigan moved to sack Hutchings today to head off a Leicester approach to him.

I would be very surprised indeed if it were Joe Royle - i think he's outside the leading pack for any job at this stage of his working life.

If it's Reid - we just have to accept that that is where we are these days.

I do want to be wrong on this one.

I'm fairly sure it won't be Royle (Fck im going to look a twat if it's him) - Reid appears to be the one out of the three who has made it to the shortlist of 3. Souness is odds on to go to Wigan, but having just watched SSN, Stuart Pearce appears to be the one that the fans want, and Dave Whelan is known to be a big fan of Pearce, so I don't think Souness can be 100% ruled out of coming here. IMO Paul Jewell and Peter Reid are 2 of the 3 that MM has on his shortlist, the 3rd I have no idea. I have this 'tingly' feeling that MM will deliver Jewell tomorrow :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669