Release List

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't going to get much for them though are we ? If Leeds go up I can't see them wanting Sheehan anyway

I am saddened that I never made the release list this year. I was hoping to be able to engineer an affordable move to Queens Park Rangers or Norwich - but it looks like I am going to have to stay for another bloody season.

Still, summer isn't over and maybe Mandaric will splash some money to bring some better supporters in so that I may become surplus to requirements.

We aren't going to get much for them though are we ? If Leeds go up I can't see them wanting Sheehan anyway

If either signs for another club, having rejected a contract from us equal in value to the original contract, the new club have to pay a fee decided by a tribunal. It might only be 200k plus some clauses, but its better than nothing. I doubt very much that MM or IH actually expects either to sign the contract.

If either signs for another club, having rejected a contract from us equal in value to the original contract, the new club have to pay a fee decided by a tribunal. It might only be 200k plus some clauses, but its better than nothing. I doubt very much that MM or IH actually expects either to sign the contract.

Surely they will if they aren't wanted by other clubs.Could it be that we now need Sheehan because we are short on Left Backs ?

Surely they will if they aren't wanted by other clubs.Could it be that we now need Sheehan because we are short on Left Backs ?

At this stage there is nothing we can do to retain him if he is intent on leaving. In any case, let him go - he is nothing more than a one-trick pony with an appalling disciplinary record.

i am hoping the following leave before the new season
Hayles
Howard
Fryatt
N'gotty

I will be interested to know the names of players who you reckon we will get who will be better than Howard and Fryatt considering we're in League One.

Official Site

Released players

' LCFC would like to thank the released players for there efforts'

I would like to add a particular thankyou to Elvis Hammond for being a real stalwart of the club during his time with us.

What a joke.

To move forward we must start calling a spade a spade and not annouce a thankyou to them. They have all been (apart form the hungarians who have not been ere long enough) a bunch of overpaid talentless drain on the club.

Re: Official Site

Released players

' LCFC would like to thank the released players for there efforts'

I would like to add a particular thankyou to Elvis Hammond for being a real stalwart of the club during his time with us.

What a joke.

To move forward we must start calling a spade a spade and not annouce a thankyou to them. They have all been (apart form the hungarians who have not been ere long enough) a bunch of overpaid talentless drain on the club.

:icon_lol:

I'm not so sure about Sheehan leaving. My daughter's mate is a Leeds ST holder and apparently our offer of a contract is still valid. Leeds have also offered him a contract but he is waiting to see what happens with Leeds play off games. So if they fail, he may come back to us.

I posted this on another thread before. :icon_roll

I will be interested to know the names of players who you reckon we will get who will be better than Howard and Fryatt considering we're in League One.

Fryatt's scoring record in division 3 was why we signed him in the first place.

We need to keep him. Tried and tested at that level.

Why not thank Elvis?

He may not have produced the goods, but no-one could accuse him of not playing his heart out when picked - despite the abuse heaped upon him.

Why not thank Elvis?

He may not have produced the goods, but no-one could accuse him of not playing his heart out when picked - despite the abuse heaped upon him.

I actually think Elvis would have been a decent asset at league one level, his pace and work ethic would certainly cause a lot defences problems but hey ho

I actually think Elvis would have been a decent asset at league one level, his pace and work ethic would certainly cause a lot defences problems but hey ho

Me too

Poor decision IMO - but what the feck do I know ?

Yes but his ability to finish doesn't exist, therefore doesn't matter what level he's playing at!

Seemed to be one of the few who tried when I saw the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669