Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

It's really sad that relegation wouldn't really be a big issue to me. That's how detached I feel from the club and group of players at present.

It's really sad that relegation wouldn't really be a big issue to me. That's how detached I feel from the club and group of players at present.
I get what you mean.

That and the fact that we’ve seen Leicester City win the PL and FA Cup, means I'm just not that bothered any more.

I get what you mean.

That and the fact that we’ve seen Leicester City win the PL and FA Cup, means I'm just not that bothered any more.
Yep. I'm taking my lad to watch Salford tomorrow. I prefer that to watching a turgid Leicester display. If we somehow get a win I'll be intrigued to watch the match to see how we manage it. If we lose, I'll not bother.

I get what you mean.

Even though we've achieved the impossible, I still think I could get back some enthusiasm. I want to see a team like the one under O'Neill. I want a Steve Walsh header in added time in a 3-3 draw with Arsenal. I want to feel as though the players give a shit and would run through walls for each other.

And to be fair, Viktor Kristiansen has shown more of that in his limited appearances that the rest of them put together.

Last year a big factor in Everton staying up was the way the fans got behind them towards the end of the season. Maybe we could try that?

Not been to the KP for a while, have you…….

Last year a big factor in Everton staying up was the way the fans got behind them towards the end of the season. Maybe we could try that?

The apathy is understandable. Many players want to leave or are going to soon enough. The manager has been trying to get sacked for well over a season now. The board couldn't give 2 ****s....

If i could be arsed to attend a game I'd try and join in supporting the team for our benefit. Can't say I'll be sad to see any of the current squad leave though.

Made one of my rare trips up to the KP on the weekend. We were in the bar opposite the club shop (the blues bar?) and when Salah had the penalty to equalise against Bournemouth was surprised at the massive cheer when he missed. That’s cheering two points to a relegation rival.

Now it was a very funny penalty miss, but felt like a sense of denial that we were actually in a scrap.

If the fans don’t give a shit whether or not we get relegated, then not sure why the players are expected to either

Just sayin’……
Chicken or egg?

If the fans don’t give a shit whether or not we get relegated, then not sure why the players are expected to either

Just sayin’……
Also, I played amateur football for years infront of one man and his dog. I feel like I showed more passion for a village team than this lot show for Leicester. The modern game is shit.

Also, I played amateur football for years infront of one man and his dog. I feel like I showed more passion for a village team than this lot show for Leicester. The modern game is shit.
Was it the same man and dog every week?

results have gone our way so far this week

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757