Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

It will be the fans who decide which team goes down.

Everton will stay up because their fans will get right behind the team with their fanatical vocal support.

We, on the other hand, will likely get relegated because of our apathetic, passionless and hypercritical supporters.

It's time to get behind the manager and whoever plays in the team, no matter what our grievances may be.

We will likely get relegated because of our apathetic, passionless and hypercritical supporters
It didn't sound like that at Brentford.

It didn't sound like that at Brentford.
It certainly wasn't
Feared the worst how Brentford started, but we grew into the game.
Their goal was an unfortunate double ricochet.
In the second half, we played some good stuff.

Given their home record, and the fact they haven't lost when taking the lead in the premier league, it was a good point that could have been 3

However, once gain, you have to question the subs made!!

a bit of a reversal of the first game of the season

It certainly wasn't
Feared the worst how Brentford started, but we grew into the game.
Their goal was an unfortunate double ricochet.
In the second half, we played some good stuff.

Given their home record, and the fact they haven't lost when taking the lead in the premier league, it was a good point that could have been 3

However, once gain, you have to question the subs made!!

a bit of a reversal of the first game of the season
I was actually referring to our supporters. They seemed to be showing plenty of passion.

To state that 11 men that largely none of us have met, being led by one man that largely none of us have met, that their inability to produce anything near acceptable for the past 18 months is down to us... is quite simply breath taking.

Yeah it’s all the fans‘ fault really

Couldn’t make it up, could you FFS….

The fans can play a big part in the remaining games as some very shit teams (Forest & Everton) have very good home records, which of course is not solely down to the fans, but they do play a huge part in making it an uncomfortable place for visiting teams to come, and also providing their team with that extra bit of support/encouragement that could make the difference - Palace have been shit for years but they have excellent home support.

I'm sure most will come back and say the support is a reflection of what is witnessed on the pitch, which i can completely understand, but there are teams that are much shitter than us than still have much better support than us.

Any team visiting us knows just to make it difficult to begin with and the crowd will get on the players backs after a few misplaced passes which makes it a bad environment for us to play in - players get nervous etc.

Again, I'm sure most will say they get paid enough to be better than that and not get nervous etc but they are humans too and it is impossible to block out emotions.

Of course it won't be the fans fault if we go down, but the fans can play a big part in us avoiding relegation, especially when it comes to our home games.

The fans can play a big part in the remaining games as some very shit teams (Forest & Everton) have very good home records, which of course is not solely down to the fans, but they do play a huge part in making it an uncomfortable place for visiting teams to come, and also providing their team with that extra bit of support/encouragement that could make the difference - Palace have been shit for years but they have excellent home support.

I'm sure most will come back and say the support is a reflection of what is witnessed on the pitch, which i can completely understand, but there are teams that are much shitter than us than still have much better support than us.

Any team visiting us knows just to make it difficult to begin with and the crowd will get on the players backs after a few misplaced passes which makes it a bad environment for us to play in - players get nervous etc.

Again, I'm sure most will say they get paid enough to be better than that and not get nervous etc but they are humans too and it is impossible to block out emotions.

Of course it won't be the fans fault if we go down, but the fans can play a big part in us avoiding relegation, especially when it comes to our home games.
Ironic that those three teams are all in old stadia,

I was actually referring to our supporters. They seemed to be showing plenty of passion.

I saw up until 60mins but then had to head out. Talksport commented on our fans being in good voice and that they deserved more than the players put in....

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463