Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

The wife asked (at half time today) 'Who is Leicesters captain? He should be there, trying to get the players working'
It took me a few moments to try to answer.

We really don't have a captain on the pitch.

Our captain has come off the bench for one minute of football in the last six months. Various illnesses and injuries have been used as excuses for his absence. I prefer Pulis's explanation for his regular absence being down to his lack of interest in playing unless he feels 100%.

Our vice captain has spent the last few months sitting on the bench at West Brom. He's been absolutely fecking dreadful for them.

Our third choice captain has been trying to leave for the last two years and will do so this summer at the expiry of his contract. He has spent more time focused on his exit than his performances for a long time now.

Our fourth choice captain is either our legendary striker who is as far away from captaincy material as it's possible to be or our superstar playmaker who bottles it whenever the going gets tough. Or the holding midfielder who was once one of the best in the business and since being prevented from leaving last summer has given up.

I know they are out of touch and a bit thick but **** me....

Says the bloke who spends every waking minute managing his image on social media. If you don't know by now Jimmy me old mate you never ****ing will.

Oh...& btw, the sort of hunger you describe & the sort they thought you meant ? Same ****ing thing sonny. One is an expression of the other. You stupid ****.

Says the bloke who spends every waking minute managing his image on social media. If you don't know by now Jimmy me old mate you never ****ing will.

Oh...& btw, the sort of hunger you describe & the sort they thought you meant ? Same ****ing thing sonny. One is an expression of the other. You stupid ****.
Also leaves wide open the question of what he actually thinks the issue is?

If we are to go down, I think finishing bottom would be most appropriate for these ****s
Yeah - remember how we all laughed when that guy showed his prediction season for the PL table at the beginning of the year and said we would finish bottom - ?
To paraphrase Bob Monkhouse - "well, we're not laughing now."

Yeah - remember how we all laughed when that guy showed his prediction season for the PL table at the beginning of the year and said we would finish bottom - ?
To paraphrase Bob Monkhouse - "well, we're not laughing now."

Pop still thinks we're safe and it's all wibble

...We just need to put three good performances together, and we can do that for sure.

No Harvey. We know why we are in this situation. If only the players did.
The utter bollocks of it. We haven't put three good performances together all ****ing season & yet we can do it now ?

& this from a player who himself hasn't managed to put three good performances together for 3 ****ing years ?

Either they really are as thick as pigshit or they live in an unreality bubble so vast as to belong in an episode of Dr ****ing Who.

Exactly

He's thick as shit

After doing **** all for the game up until then.

It's all on us which means we are down.

And now 2 up.

They're going to end up smashing them now.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663