Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Forest gave themselves a very difficult job to do by signing a gazillion new players this season and expecting them to be able to play as a team.

Luckily for them though, it's gelled just in time to get some results at the end of the season.

And they were right to stick with Steve Cooper

Well he should **** off then

Incompetent twat
Exactly. He didn’t have to take the job. Even if he did, he didn’t have to stay in it when he knew he was a complete incompetent at it.

I'm sure he's trying to...especially now.
If he is, and I’m not sure he is, until he can leave the club for good he could bring someone in to run the club who actually has a clue how to run a business.

Leeds are one of the worst, most disjointed & clueless PL teams I've seen in over a decade. Plus, as a club their organisation & planning has been somewhere between shambolic & non existant.

& they're probably going to finish above us.

That sums everything up pretty ****ing neatly I'd say.
They most certainly are. A truly woeful team. And we just about managed a draw against them.

That sums up the 2022/23 Leicester City

The only thing I’m hoping for now is the craziness of a relegation battle and that unlikely results can happen.

But we’re just so far away from a team who can create an unlikely result.

Are people on crack? **** me this has been obvious for weeks.
Indeed. I'm was quite surprised this morning to read all the anger and general trash talking. Was there really that much hope out there?

Other results were moot when it was obvious we couldn't win a game for love nor money.

I remember this...the hope a couple of days before the next match. Maybe the players have found something within themselves in the last week. Maybe the it's clicked with the manager. Maybe maybe. ...

But no, we're shit and I'll remember that 10 mins into the match when there first goal goes in.

I remember this...the hope a couple of days before the next match. Maybe the players have found something within themselves in the last week. Maybe the it's clicked with the manager. Maybe maybe. ...

But no, we're shit and I'll remember that 10 mins into the match when there first goal goes in.

Absolutely. Rinse and repeat for the last 4-5 weeks of "must win" games.

I'm already nervous about the West Ham/Leeds game today and I really don't know why.

We won't get anything from our last 2 games, so other results are meaningless.

But it's hard to turn off that hope of a miracle isn't it?
Yesterday I switched off quite nicely and let the Everton match pass me by, until I turned on soccer Saturday for last few minutes. And then they got a draw.

trying to let this one wash over me too.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663