Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

You put £50 on your team to go down. Wow, I still won't even change my lucky pants until it's all over. I hope you don't ever comment on the players commitment
He’s gonna be 700 quid better off because he could see 9 months ago that this team was shite and most of them couldn't give a ****. Either they put the effort in and he’s out fifty quid or he gets his season ticket paid for next season. Good way to ensure he wins one way or another

He’s gonna be 700 quid better off because he could see 9 months ago that this team was shite and most of them couldn't give a ****. Either they put the effort in and he’s out fifty quid or he gets his season ticket paid for next season. Good way to ensure he wins one way or another

Spot on.

The only advantage we have, when we can see what others are too lazy to, is to back against our own side and make a nice profit.

Many of us have attempted to sound the alarm for 18 months at least. I've wasted a lot of hours trying to articulate my concern. Nobody gives a **** so why not take advantage of the bookies.

So, if/when we go down, there will be a percentage of his brain that will cheer and be really happy. Tbf, he probably won't be the only person like that on this forum. But for most of us it will be ****ing gutting. 100% gutting.No small part of the brain that is not devastated.And I would think this forum would allow us to commiserate with each other and regroup. Not ****ing celebrate, I wouldn't want to have to see him at work the next day, or stand next to that sort of fan in the crowd.

So, if/when we go down, there will be a percentage of his brain that will cheer and be really happy. Tbf, he probably won't be the only person like that on this forum. But for most of us it will be ****ing gutting. 100% gutting.No small part of the brain that is not devastated.And I would think this forum would allow us to commiserate with each other and regroup. Not ****ing celebrate, I wouldn't want to have to see him at work the next day, or stand next to that sort of fan in the crowd.
You’re acting weird.

Don’t gatekeep.

That's a total misunderstanding of how a supporters brain works.

I've backed against Leicester loads of times. Not once have I wanted to win the bets. It's compensation, nothing more.

It's like having a FPL team and picking players that are playing against Leicester. It doesn't mean that you're being disloyal.

West Ham equaliser.

West Ham equaliser.
Having said I was going to try and allow this to pass me by, I sat down and watched it. West Ham didn’t turn up, but since the Leeds goal have shown more effort and commitment than we have in six months.

I've backed against Leicester loads of times. Not once have I wanted to win the bets. It's compensation, nothing more.
It depends how much the compensation was that made you want to win it. Persoanlly i wouldnt want that dilemma. I prefer my misery with no compensation.

It depends how much the compensation was that made you want to win it. Persoanlly i wouldnt want that dilemma. I prefer my misery with no compensation.

I can't wait for the Championship odds to come out. I'm going to be over us getting relegated again. I bet our odds are stupid too.

Clowns = disaster.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664