Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Getting weirder
I'm only just starting.
I think loyalty is just part of peoples DNA. It's why some husbands, mates, wives, etc. would never start looking elsewhere for a better looking option or some kind of compensation, whereas other people do. It's not your fault, it's just how you're built.
I like to think that proper fans (Leicester fans in particular), also make for better husbands/wives/mates because we have to put up with more.

Almost want Leeds to win so that it's officially done quicker.

Do not want to have to go against WH

I'm only just starting.
Hooray
I think loyalty is just part of peoples DNA. It's why some husbands, mates, wives, etc. would never start looking elsewhere for a better looking option or some kind of compensation, whereas other people do. It's not your fault, it's just how you're built.
Two questions here. How is this a loyalty issue? Why is loyalty a positive trait?
I like to think that proper fans
Oh you’re a proper fan, you must be very cool
(Leicester fans in particular), also make for better husbands/wives/mates because we have to put up with more.
Is that what those type of relationships are, just “putting up with” things until you die?

Is there anything above that suggests anyone here wanted the club to get relegated?
My point was, if you bet against your side, there will be a part of you that does want that. That might be just a compensation, but there will be a part of you that is happy. I could never do that. Sorry if I sound judgemental. It's just how I feel.

Come on, Hammers! I'm getting sucked in. I can't help it. Right now, we are still in the PL no matter how tenuous, so may as well make the most of these last moments!

Yep, we get yet ANOTHER chance, two wins and we are safe.

Guess what we will ****ing do now?

Ridiculously, as things stand, it's (as they say) all in our hands.

Commentators on the game getting the scenario at the bottom wrong. DOH

A draw for Leeds would really not change anything for us. Although they still have time to win it Spurs v Leicester style…

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663