Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Being relegated will be painful but if Leicester did do something incredible and stay up it would probably just increase the stagnation, I think the only way the club moves forward now is to clear out all of the shit and start again.
I hope the club are planning to clear out as much shit as possible this summer regardless of what league we’re in

They’re not, obviously, but I can wish for all sorts of insane shit

We could clear out shit (which isn't so much clearing out as watching go) and start again in the Prem. Just saying.

Being relegated will be painful but if Leicester did do something incredible and stay up it would probably just increase the stagnation, I think the only way the club moves forward now is to clear out all of the shit and start again.

I think you have to separate the mess of a squad from the our status as a viable football club.

If there is any remote possibility of staying up, we should take it because the finances involved are simply catastrophic.

Rebuilding our squad with -£200m is not going to be easy or quick. Especially with the clowns in charge.

If the miracle happened & we stayed up they'd just pretend nothing was wrong & carry on as before, changing nothing.

A bit of tinkering at the edges to no real effect when what is needed is a radical overhaul. More or less how a Starmer Labour govt will behave if they win an election next year.

You put £50 on your team to go down. Wow, I still won't even change my lucky pants until it's all over. I hope you don't ever comment on the players commitment
The point is it’s not a bet I want to win. I WANT to lose this bet.
However, as Blue Maniac quite rightly pointed out, this situation was blindingly obvious from pre season… to me anyway. Clear as ****ing day. And at 14/1 it was a complete no brainer.
Also, for those getting antsy about me buying a Forest season ticket next year. Have you ever heard of a joke? I mean, come on!!
I’ve been a season ticket holder at Leicester for 45 years and I ain’t going to stop now.. now some of you might find that a sign of madness and I would have to agree with you on that one!

Have you ever heard of a joke? I mean, come on!!
Never thought it was other than a joke. I really couldn't imagine you kissing Rich, even if you could climb the tree.

Full disclosure: One of the most entertaining matches I ever attended was when Forest won 4-0 at Old Trafford. Late 70s. Archie Gemmill and Tony Woodcock tore them apart.

Never thought it was other than a joke. I really couldn't imagine you kissing Rich, even if you could climb the tree.

Full disclosure: One of the most entertaining matches I ever attended was when Forest won 4-0 at Old Trafford. Late 70s. Archie Gemmill and Tony Woodcock tore them apart.
You dirty bastard. Sure you are remembering correctly?

You lot are weird.

We're down, dead and buried. Nobody needs to pick up another point

I disagree.

So many are out of contract this summer, and it's been so shit, so many will be moved on regardless of what league were in.

Maddison will be sold and other big players will leave, so we'll have to do some kind of rebuild this summer regardless. And we'll have more money to do that with in the Prem than in the Championship.

Yes, there's a good chance we'll be one of the relegation favourites next season if we stay up, but we've got a much better chance of protecting the future of this club if we stay up this season.

I'd be ****ing delighted.

I don't care how it happens, just stay up.

Dive, kick, rely on others - don't care at this point, just stay up.

So would I. The fact we were so dreadful for most of this season would make it hilarious.

but we've got a much better chance of protecting the future of this club if we stay up this season.

Isn't it weird that in modern day football, fans have to be genuinely concerned about the survival of their club should they be relegated from the premier league.

But that's where we are.

I'd be ****ing delighted.

I don't care how it happens, just stay up.

Dive, kick, rely on others - don't care at this point, just stay up.
As would I, but I've seen absolutely nothing from the top of the club which would make me think we wouldn't be here again next year

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463