Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

I've just read (in the Athletic) that, irrespective of the result today, Rudkin and Whelan are going to conduct a full review of what has gone wrong this season.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Honestly, Aiyawatt mate, save us all and pop along to Twycross Zoo and get a few chimps and put them in charge instead.

I've just read (in the Athletic) that, irrespective of the result today, Rudkin and Whelan are going to conduct a full review of what has gone wrong this season.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Honestly, Aiyawatt mate, save us all and pop along to Twycross Zoo and get a few chimps and put them in charge instead.
Saw that yesterday. Hilarious.

This gives me an unwanted image of them both squatting over a hand mirror looking at their under carriage, both completely unqualified to come to any conclusion about what they may find.

Good luck today everyone. Strap in for either an afternoon done and dusted by 5pm or a rollercoaster ride. My wife asked if I’m nervous, and I’m actually not. I’m resigned to relegation and anything else is a bonus. But if we are 1-0 up and Everton clearly losing the butterflies will hit me big time.

Well I’m wearing claret and blue in honour of our opponents, and I’m just going to start gargling with TCP

Don’t want my throat giving up on me so I can shout abuse to this lot of utter ****s, regardless of the outcome

But we’ll still win and Everton will only draw, so all is good

For the final time, boys and girls:

#stayingupwithhomer2023

This gives me an unwanted image of them both squatting over a hand mirror looking at their under carriage, both completely unqualified to come to any conclusion about what they may find.
Thanks for that Joe

Everton will smash Bournemouth so it really doesn't matter.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Couple of ****s. That's like putting the guy with the matches and petrol cannister in charge of finding out who started the fire.

I too find it difficult to believe that Everton won't have enough about them to do the job. I doubt it'll be pretty but it'll see them over the line.

Still like to see is win though.

I too find it difficult to believe that Everton won't have enough about them to do the job. I doubt it'll be pretty but it'll see them over the line.

Still like to see is win though.

Agree, I don't see Sean Dyche not getting enough from that team to grind out a win today.

I'm sure that those that lose their jobs in the next few weeks because of these ****wits will be reassured that they're going to have a good think about things.
Absolutely spot on. I'm guilty of sometimes forgetting about the huge numbers of staff that will be suddenly redundant come this evening while these two ****ing buffoons go back home to their mansions paid for with incompetence.

I couldn't hate them more.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

You couldn’t make this shit up could you.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463