Replacement for Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Frank for me.

If we have £100m transfer budget after selling Fofana and Tielemans and maybe Soyuncu, he'd be tempted? Much higher ceiling here than Brentford

Mancini is a good shout. Graham Potter if we could afford it and he'd make the change. Dreamland scenario would be Unai Emery who is currently ripping it up on a budget with a 'mediocre' (on paper) Villareal team.

I’m down to a five of;

Uncle Peter
Prince Andrew
Todd Chavez
Susannah Reid
Curley Watts

Put Evil Homer in charge! City Fan as assistant.

Dyche gets a bad press IMO who knows how he would set up with better more able players? As for Benitez you can **** off thanks all the same, it would be like Megson back an absolute snooze fest with the aim being draw as many games as possible.

Emery had two jobs in the Prem with far bigger budgets than us and did not fair to well, Spain is not as strong as the Prem, Potter is the stand out choice although I think he may look at us as a basket case at the moment.

Listening to talk sport last night and they are still saying how BR is a great manager and sees himself as a top 6 manager :oops:

Dyche gets a bad press IMO who knows how he would set up with better more able players? As for Benitez you can **** off thanks all the same, it would be like Megson back an absolute snooze fest with the aim being draw as many games as possible.

Emery had two jobs in the Prem with far bigger budgets than us and did not fair to well, Spain is not as strong as the Prem, Potter is the stand out choice although I think he may look at us as a basket case at the moment.

Listening to talk sport last night and they are still saying how BR is a great manager and sees himself as a top 6 manager :oops:
I see myself as the worlds greatest lawyer. It’s only partially true.

As I’ve said elsewhere, Cooper, Frank and Potter would be massive improvements. But it says a lot about the current state of our club that the managers of Forest, Brentford and Brighton wouldn’t touch us with a barge pole.

We could get Hassenhuttl or Dyche. That’s as exciting as it gets I’m afraid.

We’re ****ed.
They would though. If for nothing else but the massive pay check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566