Robbie Savage

Status
Not open for further replies.

four king power

Just listened to the moan in, someone text in about a rumour that Savage was coming back to the club on loan, this was greeted with amusement from Stringer and and Daggers until they turned to Birchnall who would not comment.

Maybe a possibility :102:

Can't stand the geezer, but I'd welcome him back.

Would be his level, would certainly welcome him back.

Hmmmm... how much of a bighead would he be? Not sure this would be a good move.

I can't really forgive him for kissing the Birmingham badge after his corner led to a goal against us.

It's his job to play football but he shouldn't have rubbed our noses in it after how we supported him for all those years.

I'd take him back for a season. Yeah he's a Grade A twat but just like before he would be our Grade A twat. I think he still may be a step ahead of Kishishev, King, Wesolowski and most definitely Clemence.

But with Jewell saying today that basically Sav can't be arsed in training with the Rams, would NP really want that kind of negativity around the camp?

Savage is - or was - a quality player, but with Clemence, Oakley and Kishishev already in the squad, do we need another 'past it' central midfielder?

But with Jewell saying today that basically Sav can't be arsed in training with the Rams, would NP really want that kind of negativity around the camp?

On EMT Jewell said that his performance in training last week was bad after he was dropped for a friendly. He said that today was good and he had no problems with him

i really hope we dont sign him, he is past it and not a good influence on the squad, think he would do more do more harm than good.

Savage is - or was - a quality player, but with Clemence, Oakley and Kishishev already in the squad, do we need another 'past it' central midfielder?

What rubbish.

He's a headless chicken. Flattered by the likes of Lennon and Izzet.

It'd be a cold day in hell before I'd have him back.

Is he better than what we currently have available in midfield ?

Anyone who answers no is a bit of a fool IMO

The only issue is the disruption he would inevitably cause

Last edited:
What rubbish.

He's a headless chicken. Flattered by the likes of Lennon and Izzet.

It'd be a cold day in hell before I'd have him back.

absolutly right, it would be a pointless gimmick of a signing for 'ol times sake, i'd much rather see king or oakley doing a similar but much better job than a grade a cock that couldnt be arsed to even try at the first signs of relagation in the 01-02 season

How could it be a pointless gimmick? The bloke was a Premiership footballer a year ago. I doubt it will happen as he would command to high a salary but if we could afford him I think he would be a good signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669