Robbie Savage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight King was a complete ****, a waste of space and to cap it off he was the only city player to miss a penalty. Get Savage in and King out.

I'm starting to think there is some sort vendetta against King. Granted he is not a world beater but he was miles away from being the worst player on the pitch, he played some very good passes and has put in some decent displays this season compared to other members of the squad. It seems however he plays he is the new person for everyone to get on the back of.
This is not aimed at you specifically BG, you were just the first one to mention King.

I'm starting to think there is some sort vendetta against King. Granted he is not a world beater but he was miles away from being the worst player on the pitch, he played some very good passes and has put in some decent displays this season compared to other members of the squad. It seems however he plays he is the new person for everyone to get on the back of.
This is not aimed at you specifically BG, you were just the first one to mention King.

Then you must realise I am not just jumping on the bandwagon. I can sit and watch a player and his movements for ages and thus be oblivious to the game at times, and it will take an awful lot to me changing my mind about him. OK he can put a good pass in sometimes and score the occassional goal but that does not make him good by a long way. I was to see something resembling consistancy, which he does not. This is not something from this season either.

Tonight King was a complete ****, a waste of space and to cap it off he was the only city player to miss a penalty. Get Savage in and King out.

Complete bollocks BG - Andy King was our best player tonight, he sprayed numerous telling balls across the pitch & if Fryatt had chosen the right option in the first half & crossed to King rather than Howard, King was in a much better position to score.

Complete bollocks BG - Andy King was our best player tonight, he sprayed numerous telling balls across the pitch & if Fryatt had chosen the right option in the first half & crossed to King rather than Howard, King was in a much better position to score.

of course he was.......:icon_roll

Admittedly, no.

I think King has lots of potential. He is after all a young player.

He finished off a great move on saturday but shouldn't have been considered in the team of the week.

I agree Hughes was not as bad as some suggested, had good days and bad.

Exactly 100% what this team needs in my opinion.

A complete terrier in the centre of the park who can actually tackle, and not get steam rolled by every single midfield that plays against him.

I was initially against him, however looking at the way the midfield has shaped up I certainly think he would be worth considering.

Hopefully a player like Savage would free Oakley up to play a more attacking role.

How long is it since you saw Savage play?

On what do you base your assessment of King's performance tonight - there was a lot more to it than the missing of the penalty.

How long is it since you saw Savage play?

I've seen King play. By default, most players in that position are a better option.

I take it you've seen Savage play recently.

Did you answer my question?

I'm under no obligation to. I don't feel passionate enough about the topic to engage in dialogue,.

:081: You've already engaged yourself in the dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669