• Ditch VAR completely

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Sack Rodgers in the morning

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a clear backwards move, which suggests it was a sacking in all but name. We also downgraded to Sousa for, I think, 45 seconds. Then a year later he came back to find we’d also downgraded most of our squad for colossal sums of money. Weird upon weird.

It was a clear backwards move, which suggests it was a sacking in all but name. We also downgraded to Sousa for, I think, 45 seconds. Then a year later he came back to find we’d also downgraded most of our squad for colossal sums of money. Weird upon weird.

At the time he went there, Leicester and Hull were pretty similar status clubs.

Once upon a time . . .

A third party of a PL club (Club A) with a manager discretely approached a third party of another PL club (Club B) with a manager to ask whether he'd be interested in the job were it to imminently become available.

The third party for Club B then makes contact with yet another PL club (Club C) third party who had asked to be kept informed of any developments. They explain the situation.

Club C then ruminate over a decision they've been contemplating for a while and decide to move now to prevent the manager of Club B going to Club A.

Club C live happily ever after.

Club B are prepared for this eventuality and proceed with their own back up plan.

Club A are fecked.

At the time he went there, Leicester and Hull were pretty similar status clubs.
Right, and their squad was total shite, and spent the previous season getting beaten to death on a weekly basis in the PL. The new owner was a lunatic. It was, at absolute best, a sideways move.

Right, and their squad was total shite, and spent the previous season getting beaten to death on a weekly basis in the PL. The new owner was a lunatic. It was, at absolute best, a sideways move.

Their squad was about the same level as ours. They'd just come from the PL whereas we'd just come from League One. Our owner at the time was a total lunatic. I agree that it was a sideways move.

Their squad was about the same level as ours. They'd just come from the PL whereas we'd just come from League One. Our owner at the time was a total lunatic. I agree that it was a sideways move.
Not to be pendantic, but we’d just reached the playoffs and lost to Cardiff. Nige was on a good thing here at the time unless someone told him elsewise.

Not to be pendantic, but we’d just reached the playoffs and lost to Cardiff. Nige was on a good thing here at the time unless someone told him elsewise.
I think it was well known at the time that Mandaric thought Sousa would make the club more attractive to potential buyers. He'd been Mandaric's guest at our matches.
So pearson made the decision to leave, knowing he'd be sacked as soon as Mandaric could think of a good enough reason.

I know the reported manager salaries are subject to variables. For example many have performance based elements.

However, reported PL sites show Rodgers is on five times what Potter is on (£2m vs. £10m).

Not a prayer that Brighton would pay anyone close to what he'd demand. Rodgers would rather sit on his arse in his Cheshire mansion for three years collecting his contract from us than take a job at £2m a year.
Yeah I didn't actually think of how much we pay him.

And I never, ever want to again.

Yeah I didn't actually think of how much we pay him.

And I never, ever want to again.

Brighton are supposed to be getting £20m for Potter. If we give them another £10m then they can use that and have Rodgers for a season or so.

I just had a look at Hull’s team for that season and it was a ****ing bin fire. Fryatt top scorer with 9 :042:

Still remember checking my phone to just see a cryptic message from my best mate saying ‘Daddys home’ when Nige came back.

Once upon a time . . .

A third party of a PL club (Club A) with a manager discretely approached a third party of another PL club (Club B) with a manager to ask whether he'd be interested in the job were it to imminently become available.

The third party for Club B then makes contact with yet another PL club (Club C) third party who had asked to be kept informed of any developments. They explain the situation.

Club C then ruminate over a decision they've been contemplating for a while and decide to move now to prevent the manager of Club B going to Club A.

Club C live happily ever after.

Club B are prepared for this eventuality and proceed with their own back up plan.

Club A are fecked.
Is this the word on Street A, B or C?

harsh on Tuchel especially the bollocks they went through last season regarding Abramovich, he won the champs league in 2021 and reached the FA Cup final two years running and finished top 4.

And we are being told we should stick with Bodgers because he won the FA Cup, puts it all into perspective I guess.

If Brighton want him they can crack on he will ruin them in two seasons and he will reunite with Congerton ..... absolute treat.
Good business for us we get rid save money and weaken our opposition.

Feels like one of those divorces where the couple live together for ages and the children suffer. Move out you ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363