Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would an ex West Brom centre back no anything anyway??......

Feel like things are changing a bit here......

We are starting to get the credit we deserve as a club and I don't think any pundit who wishes to remain credible will be selling our players or manager for us.

In all honesty we needed to win some silverwear to be able to expect a change in attitudes, it really does alter perspective.

The other thing that is really making us attractive is the way the owner was heavily involved in the celebrations, it's genuinely making us an attractive place to be.

We would have no issue securing players over West Ham, Everton and Spurs after the last week, never mind if we secure top 4.

Feel like things are changing a bit here......

We are starting to get the credit we deserve as a club and I don't think any pundit who wishes to remain credible will be selling our players or manager for us.

In all honesty we needed to win some silverwear to be able to expect a change in attitudes, it really does alter perspective.

The other thing that is really making us attractive is the way the owner was heavily involved in the celebrations, it's genuinely making us an attractive place to be.

We would have no issue securing players over West Ham, Everton and Spurs after the last week, never mind if we secure top 4.

I agree that the images from Saturday will do wonders for us when recruiting.

I don't agree with those that said that the training ground would make a big difference - players just don't think that way - but togetherness. management and ownership bought into improving you as a player, and critically, being prepared to sell you on, are all very attractive.

I agree that the images from Saturday will do wonders for us when recruiting.

I don't agree with those that said that the training ground would make a big difference - players just don't think that way - but togetherness. management and ownership bought into improving you as a player, and critically, being prepared to sell you on, are all very attractive.

I agree too. I also think it will help with retention, it's hard to imagine any of those players this weekend wanting to leave in the summer

I agree too. I also think it will help with retention, it's hard to imagine any of those players this weekend wanting to leave in the summer

We said that after 2016 and now know that not only Kante but also Mahrez were eager to go and capitalise on their increased marketability. Vardy almost left too that summer - it was only because he turned Arsenal down after meeting Wenger.

We said that after 2016 and now know that not only Kante but also Mahrez were eager to go and capitalise on their increased marketability. Vardy almost left too that summer - it was only because he turned Arsenal down after meeting Wenger.

This period is entirely different imo

I think so too. Feels more sustainable and that our profile has grown. I still fear City, United, Liverpool and Chelsea to pick off players, but I'm not sure many would leave for Arsenal or Spurs.
And there you have hit the nail on the head my friend. We are now as attractive or more•• than Spurs and Arsenal. That was unthinkable 10 Yeats ago and improbable even after 2015/16. It shows how far we have progressed remarkably quickly.

I know transfer speculation is exactly that in the most part but once again we are competing fir good players with Spurs and Arsenal.

It is not inconceivable that the upward trajectory we are on, will continue. Albeit, I expect the curve to flatten at some point unless there is some sort of Stella change.

••I am talking about both players and managers here**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265