Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to Spurs next manager, he's going to need it.

Kane has handed in a transfer request and the club isn't going to have Champions League football to help attract a world class replacement - in fact, they may not even have European football...

Good luck to Spurs next manager, he's going to need it.

Kane has handed in a transfer request and the club isn't going to have Champions League football to help attract a world class replacement - in fact, they may not even have European football...
One can but hope.

I'd rather they play in the Intertoto Conference League to zap their energy.

Hopefully Kane leaves and then Son hands in a transfer request too

Like a dog with a bone.

Even less reason for him to go there if Harry Kane leaves.

Yes they will have funds but a major rebuilding job needed.

I think if we finish 5th again, so narrowly missing out, he will feel like he has unfinished business here.

And Spurs are certainly no more likely than us to get top 4 next season

Even less reason for him to go there if Harry Kane leaves.

Yes they will have funds but a major rebuilding job needed.

I think if we finish 5th again, so narrowly missing out, he will feel like he has unfinished business here.

And Spurs are certainly no more likely than us to get top 4 next season

All depends on if we have a rebuilding job to do ourselves. Some of our players might be wanting champions league football having narrowly missed out twice. Youri's new contract remains unsigned I believe? The transfer rumours of Gosens if we get CL vs Bertrand if we don't says a lot about the opportunity we might be missing in bringing new players too. I think Rogers could be in consideration for a bigger job than spurs in the long term so could benefit us if he feels the same.

If you were one of the individuals concerned (manager or player) how long would you give the project? You've got interest in you now, have maybe had conversations elsewhere, tentative offers, etc.. and you have your own aims and goals. It's a personal question, an individual's balancing act.

I want BR and Youri et all to stay, if only for another year, but I don't begrudge anyone moving on to achieve their own dreams. I get it.

Would be funny as feck. They'd probably not bother to buy a replacement striker with his tactics.

Or spunk £35 million on some kid who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo

Lovely stuff

We are a good club to be at. I don’t buy the doom and gloom. These players need to be told something about the grass and where it is green. I have learned this myself chasing bigger and better things. Here it is...

the mother ****ing grass is green where you water it.

We are a good club to be at. I don’t buy the doom and gloom. These players need to be told something about the grass and where it is green. I have learned this myself chasing bigger and better things. Here it is...

the mother ****ing grass is green where you water it.

I think Youri will understand that after his stint at Monaco where it didn't really work.

Maybe blind optimism, but I get the feeling he's very happy here. And is young enough to bide his time for a bigger move.

Potential long replacement to KDB at Man City for example. But can't see him leaving in the meantime for anywhere that isn't a top club where he'd be a guaranteed starter

Just read that Paul Robinson thing. Best laugh I've had in ages. Which rehab facility did they interview him in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263