Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome all. I’ve been here a while, nice to see you finally arrive.

I reckon we are getting to the stage where we might need to freshen it up. Too many players look like they have nothing to prove.

No.

We have 25 points at home in 2021.
Liverpool have 20 points.
Manchester United have 24 points

We also have more points at home in 2021 than Leeds, Everton, Wolves, Burnley, Newcastle, and the promoted/relegated teams.
Ha.

thought I saw something about most home defeats.

I am absolutely sick to death of this manager.

The defending is comical.
Attacking wise we are so slow and pedestrian.
We’re so boring to watch that going to games is a chore.
Set pieces are an absolute shambles.
The line ups are baffling.
The substitutions are even more ridiculous.
Recruitment has been awful.

We’re playing Puel ball, whilst having the strongest squad we’ve ever had, and the best training facilities in the league. It’s absolutely criminal.

It has all gone majorly stale and something needs to change. He needs to go.
Still this.

Thanks for the FA Cup but it’s time to go Brendan.

For me it's like this...

1. We stick with him regardless and ride out the storm. There is still a very good chance that we'll find some form and finish the season strongly.

2. Make a change and hope we can bring someone in who rejuvenates the squad and brings us back to the level we know we are capable of.

If we choose number 2 we all have to accept that we could also recruit someone who is worse and we could end up in a relegation fight.

For me it's like this...

1. We stick with him regardless and ride out the storm. There is still a very good chance that we'll find some form and finish the season strongly.

2. Make a change and hope we can bring someone in who rejuvenates the squad and brings us back to the level we know we are capable of.

If we choose number 2 we all have to accept that we could also recruit someone who is worse and we could end up in a relegation fight.

If we choose number 1 we could stay in a relegation fight though? A new manager does bring risk but it also has the potential to allow us to leave our own half before the game's ****ed anyway. Watford will sort everything out for us this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669