Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure he’s a nice bloke and he means well but Jesus wept what a dipshit, just got to remind yourself that he’s not paid to know stuff just encourage reactions I guess..
It's like all pundits.

They often describe clubs outside the "big six" in terms of how they played / were structured / operated 2 or 3 years ago.

They're essentially lazy ****s who don't do any research as they're only really interested in rimming Guardiola or telling us how fantastic Chelsea's defence is since Tuchel arrived, that Conte will improve Spurs & Man U are a bit of a mess.

Insightful, cutting edge commentary like that earns them the big money. Then off home to have a wank over a glossy wipe clean 10 x 8 of Pep before bed.

Talk this morning is Man Utd are going to pay us £8m for Ted. They're also going to appoint Pochettino as manager and possibly Zidane too. Is 3 managers going to be enough?

Talk this morning is Man Utd are going to pay us £8m for Ted. They're also going to appoint Pochettino as manager and possibly Zidane too. Is 3 managers going to be enough?
Only short term I think.

Pochettino wants the Man Utd job and isn't happy at PSG.

Zidane wants the PSG job and isn't interested in the Man Utd one.

Seems a simple enough solution to me.

Therefore I expect Steve Bruce to be at Old Trafford before the end of the week.

Therefore I expect Steve Bruce to be at Old Trafford before the end of the week.
Hopefully after Man U have spent £8 million on Bodgers as the intrim before Bruce arrives

Eight million quid but only if they take Congerton as well. Deserves a job at the biggest club in the world, that lad. But they’re not hiring so Manyoo will have to do.

I hope Pochettino goes to Man Utd

He's a complete loser

Nail. Head.

Rodgers has a task on to get a sniff at a big job for a while. Hopefully we can get ourselves sorted out now.

From the BBC article linked by PPF

"It has also been suggested former United skipper Steve Bruce would be interested in the short-term role following his exit from Newcastle."

Please make that happen.

As for Zidane going there, it won't work our if he does. He was heavily criticised at Real Madrid for always relying on more experienced players, using the ones he had or buying them. He didn't like bringing young players through to the first team. That approach won't work at Man. Utd.

I'd like Pochettino to go there. Put this all to bed. The hope is that Ted will say "**** it, I need to ****ing focus," then we have a storming last 2/3 of the season.

My associate in the coaching set up has told me that we're going to be spending cash in the Jan window whether or not Ted's still manager. That if he goes, we have had a shortlist drawn up for a while and they're all foreign managers none of whom are in the PL. I know this is vague but just saying what he said last week.

Also apparently the case that the players are more concerned with extra curricular activities than football. We need a squad who are focused and determined.

The worry for me is that Ted's head is turned and he can't focus etc., which means a lacklustre season ahead imo. BR is a good manager I believe, and I want him to stay but if he is unfocused, and moreover if the players are unfocused, perhaps we do need a refresh with a new boss.

He's too soft and now the players are taking advantage.

Actually they have always taken advantage based on last seasons attitude and behaviour.

He's too soft and now the players are taking advantage.

Actually they have always taken advantage based on last seasons attitude and behaviour.
Perhaps, though not sure where you're getting the notion that he's "too soft?" If it is true that their extra-curricular activities are taking energy and time etc, then you may well be correct.

I'd love to see a well-drilled defence, just being hard to beat, it's been a while since we've had that.

Rodgers is going nowhere but if he did go we could take a look at Mark Robins as a replacement, it's a gamble but so is some second tier manager picked up with no history in the English leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757