Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh nearly let this one slide

Nice to know he’s better than the man who got little old Leicester to win the Premier League

Ooh nearly let this one slide
Nice to know he’s better than the man who got little old Leicester to win the Premier League

Extraordinary bollocks, old girl
That was Nigel Ranieri for me. Truth be told I actually think Brendan wins. Mad as that seems.

Out of curiosity, who would you replace him with?
I realise it’s not your decision etc but just wondered who you think would improve us and we could realistically get to manage us?
A nasty bastard.

Mate, that’s complete and utter Horseshit, and you know it

Go away and have a think about what you’ve done
Surely if he thinks it was half Nigel and half Claudio, which I don’t have an issue with, then surely both are better than Rodgers as they won us the bloody league!

In which case Brendan is the best manager we’ve had since Ranieri. So Shakespeare and Puel...wow, score!

Surely if he thinks it was half Nigel and half Claudio, which I don’t have an issue with, then surely both are better than Rodgers as they won us the bloody league!

In which case Brendan is the best manager we’ve had since Ranieri. So Shakespeare and Puel...wow, score!
ShakesPu

Oh god am I losing it?
I've lost it - aroundabout when someone said something about a Pearson-Ranieri minotaur like thing. The head of an ostrich with a dillydong body?? My mind's not been the same since.

Are you still angry with me? Is it mainly because of Strawberry Nesquick?

I‘m not angry, I’m just disappointed

You‘ve let me down, you’ve let the forum down, you’ve let Stephen Hughes down - but most of all, you’ve let yourself down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669