• Sack Rodgers now

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I don't vote in polls with such limited options

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers isn't to blame for the predicament and dire straits the club is in. Top, Whelan and Rudkin have allowed this situation to develop.
Ultimately the people at the top of the club are responsible for our current predicament, I agree.

You think we were better under Puel?

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any more astonishing.
When did I say that?

I said it was bullshit that we didn’t have a minute of half decent play under Puel.

"No team has allowed more ‘big chances’ to be conceded (10) than Leicester this season and it’s now just six clean sheets in 40 league matches stretching back to 2021/22. "

"No club has created fewer ‘big chances’ than Brendan Rodgers’ side (one) this season."

The stats look shit. At least last season we were ok going forward.

The fixtures are also far from great from now until the international break:

image-151.png

Lose to Chelsea and Man Utd, and I think Rodgers is gone.

Whether the owners wait until after we lose to Spurs ahead of the international break, not sure, but I think we're in to overtime of Rodgers' career at Leicester...

For a start. And played better football for the majority of the last three games not to mention the most part the whole of last season.
Better football in what regard? You genuinely think having 70% possession with zero shots on goal is good?

Playing fashionable football over effective football is ****ing pathetic.

How much was Puel paid?

I posted a few weeks ago how in 2022 we had a reasonable attacking force (comfortably top-half of the table) but relegation form defending.

In the 3 matches that we've played this season, we are:
  • 19th for shots in the box (only above Bournemouth)
  • 19th for Big Chances Created (only above Bournemouth)
  • 19th for minutes per shot (only above Bournemouth)
  • 19th for xG with only 1.37 xG in three matches (only above Bournemouth)
It's a small sample size, but in the context of it being against two other mid-table teams, and the fact that 8 teams in the stats above have only played two matches, it's pretty damning.

With a shit defence, a shit attack, and no real signs that anything is improving, I think it's time for Rodgers to go.

Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee and be careful what you wish for. The club is having a tough time at the minute -but we’ll get through it. We won the league in recent times - literally the greatest achievement and one I didn’t think I’d see in my lifetime. We won the FA cup very recently which is incredible - (probably nothing to do with Rodger’s though as he just ****s everything up). Just remember what we’ve done and where we’ve been.

Even if the club feel it is time for a change - there is absolutely no need to be calling Brendan every name under the sun. Why the utter hatred from some? Things aren’t working now? We need a change? Sure - that happens sometimes in football. But the need for such hatred shown by some on here is beyond me. Surely Brendan deserves some respect or at least a modicum of decency towards him. I know it’s always been like this with so called ‘fans’ but It’s pathetic really.

I posted a few weeks ago how in 2022 we had a reasonable attacking force (comfortably top-half of the table) but relegation form defending.

In the 3 matches that we've played this season, we are:
  • 19th for shots in the box (only above Bournemouth)
  • 19th for Big Chances Created (only above Bournemouth)
  • 19th for minutes per shot (only above Bournemouth)
  • 19th for xG with only 1.37 xG in three matches (only above Bournemouth)
It's a small sample size, but in the context of it being against two other mid-table teams, and the fact that 8 teams in the stats above have only played two matches, it's pretty damning.

With a shit defence, a shit attack, and no real signs that anything is improving, I think it's time for Rodgers to go.
Great, we’re better than Bournemouth. Not exactly wank time is it?

Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee and be careful what you wish for. The club is having a tough time at the minute -but we’ll get through it. We won the league in recent times - literally the greatest achievement and one I didn’t think I’d see in my lifetime. We won the FA cup very recently which is incredible - (probably nothing to do with Rodger’s though as he just ****s everything up). Just remember what we’ve done and where we’ve been.

Even if the club feel it is time for a change - there is absolutely no need to be calling Brendan every name under the sun. Why the utter hatred from some? Things aren’t working now? We need a change? Sure - that happens sometimes in football. But the need for such hatred shown by some on here is beyond me. Surely Brendan deserves some respect or at least a modicum of decency towards him. I know it’s always been like this with so called ‘fans’ but It’s pathetic really.
Coming on here with your well written, sensible, articulate post. Who do you think you are?

Why don't you remember the rules; unless you think we are getting relegated by Christmas and that we will be bust by June you're a thick ****.

For what it’s worth I am starting to think we are in some trouble.

No Kasper, Fofana, Tielemans, Ricardo would leave us very thin. Compounded by a manager who doesn’t view a lot of the other options in the squad as viable (Nacho, Praet, Albrighton, Soumare, Vestergaard, Soyuncu)

Castagne, Maddison, Ndidi, Barnes, KDH, Justin, and Evans are good premier league footballers. Who knows what’s going on with Vardy. Is that enough?

Its gone a bit sideways very quickly. I still think there’s enough in the squad to keep us safe, but without a change in mentality (given his comments yesterday, unlikely to come from the current manager) we aren’t immune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263