Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I don't vote in polls with such limited options

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. That’s me done.
I think the clubs done. Who wants to come to a club with no money because we’ve spunked it on shite…our top players want to leave… and we have to somehow replace Vardy.

Potter, Frank, Cooper…all should be achievable but I can’t see why any of them would want to come.

We’re a club in total free fall. If we don’t get relegated this season it’ll be next season. I called it in January and was laughed at, but it’s happening. We’re ****ed.

Do you get the feeling Brenda has lost the support of the dressing room?

I get the feeling the club has lost the support if Brenda. It's disgusting that we've done no business this summer and by all accounts it's the hierarchy above Brenda. Still, his subs etc., are shit.

I think the clubs done. Who wants to come to a club with no money because we’ve spunked it on shite…our top players want to leave… and we have to somehow replace Vardy.

Potter, Frank, Cooper…all should be achievable but I can’t see why any of them would want to come.

We’re a club in total free fall. If we don’t get relegated this season it’ll be next season. I called it in January and was laughed at, but it’s happening. We’re ****ed.
It's not though.

We've pissed it all away.

All that momentum and advantage we gained after the league win.

We're going to get battered by Forest again.

Are you an ostrich?
No. I'm also not a fortune teller so I know as much as you about what going to happen in just under two years time.

Keep this post safe to prove me a fool but there's not a chance in any universe of us going down this year. Tell you what, I'll further it by saying the chances of us being relegated next year are also slim but I'll reassess that when it matters.

Last season we had the same posters as now pissing themselves dry over the relegation battle we were almost certainly getting dragged into; we finished 8th.

The panic :043:

No. I'm also not a fortune teller so I know as much as you about what going to happen in just under two years time.

Keep this post safe to prove me a fool but there's not a chance in any universe of us going down this year. Tell you what, I'll further it by saying the chances of us being relegated next year are also slim but I'll reassess that when it matters.

Last season we had the same posters as now pissing themselves dry over the relegation battle we were almost certainly getting dragged into; we finished 8th.

The panic :043:
The complacency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472