• Sack Rodgers now

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I don't vote in polls with such limited options

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this. I’d love for a proper journalist to go back with something like “but didn’t you have a load of money to spend last summer, which you and your mate Congerton spunked on players you now want to get rid of?”

Vichai wouldn’t stand for this ****ishness. Do the right think Top and get him gone.

In the same interview he confirmed that all last seasons signings were back up players. None were expected to be starters.

Mind-blowingly dumb policy that.

In the same interview he confirmed that all last seasons signings were back up players. None were expected to be starters.

Three of whom are so shit/unhappy/crippled that they’ll probably never kick a ball for us again.

I’m making that Italian chef kissy hand gesture right now, Brendan. You complete ****ing whopper.

Not a good look really Brendan. You’re not going to get your way over transfers this time.

Put the message out that you’re working hard on coaching your already ample squad, even though I suspect that you’re not.

I can’t believe that the seasons started and he’s still going on about this, it’s actually quite unprofessional.
Completely agree. Sounds to me like he’s checked out. If he was engaged and focused on the job in hand, he wouldn’t be talking like this.

He’d be referencing the positives of his current playing squad, and getting them geared up for the next game.

these sort of comments send out the wrong message to current players and management.

Not a good look really Brendan. You’re not going to get your way over transfers this time.

Put the message out that you’re working hard on coaching your already ample squad, even though I suspect that you’re not.

I can’t believe that the seasons started and he’s still going on about this, it’s actually quite unprofessional.
He’s making us look desperate.

I think that was clear at the time, improving the squad so that we can cope with playing in Europe. Bit risky as then we crashed out at the group stage and failed to qualify this season.

Here's the full presser....It's....not great.

He's definitely positioning himself for a proper strop if we sell Fofana: "club has said he's not for sale".

He's definitely positioning himself for a proper strop if we sell Fofana: "club has said he's not for sale".
I expect at some point before Christmas we’ll be reading the words ‘terminated by mutual consent’.

If we sell Fofana and he's not immediately given the full sale price to buy players, he's well within his rights to strop on. And if he doesn't get a good right winger in, so are we.

I expect at some point before Christmas we’ll be reading the words ‘terminated by mutual consent’.
I don’t think we’ll have to wait until Christmas.

Whole change in body language and demeanour in the press conference. Refers to ‘the club’ as it relates to all issues which could be negatively construed by the reporters and ‘we’ when discussing preparations for the season which have been hampered by no signing by ‘the club’.

Whole change in body language and demeanour in the press conference. Refers to ‘the club’ as it relates to all issues which could be negatively construed by the reporters and ‘we’ when discussing preparations for the season which have been hampered by no signing by ‘the club’.

To be fair to BR, it's pretty gutless (as usual) from the higher ups to set in place a policy of no new signings and then not back it up to the fans. They've just left it all to BR to justify something that isn't his doing.

Rather than a free hot bottle of water on the first day of the season, I'd have preferred a bit of communication.

I also think that the World Cup will see quite a lot of changes in managers across the leagues. There could well be a merry-go-round and we could well be part of it. I think it's worth saying that the alternative manager before BR was Benitez but he was too expensive to get out of China at the time. We don't tend to move on with managerial targets so he'd be favourite to take over if there was no better option (in Rudkin's opinion) available.

It's a pretty shit performance. He is making himself look like a petulant wanker. There is an easy solution if he feels so unsupported...

I hope you're right. He's reminding me of them tits who moan they've lost their money after buying some cartoon apes off tinternet.

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2021-12-30_at_3.07.00_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2021-12-30_at_3.07.00_PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
i wonder if he wants that. Massive payout.

Possibly - or his whole approach right now is to throw the Club under a bus and walk away with what he thinks is his reputation still intact

Possibly - or his whole approach right now is to throw the Club under a bus and walk away with what he thinks is his reputation still intact

The media portray him as some poor soul who has nothing to spend at a little club. I can excuse their ignorance over who he's wasted money on and his nepotism leading us to this position. Many of our fans think the same way.....can't explain that one.

The media portray him as some poor soul who has nothing to spend at a little club. I can excuse their ignorance over who he's wasted money on and his nepotism leading us to this position. Many of our fans think the same way.....can't explain that one.
Then he is not so much an elite manager as an elite gaslighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263