• Sack Rodgers now

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I don't vote in polls with such limited options

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 games in. The club is in free fall. We will be relegated by Christmas. Out of business by March. Bought out by KFC in June.

Better?

Bunch of ****ing wibbling sour faced old tarts.

The fact that you think it’s just about the three games really says it all and sums you up really.

You can’t see what I see, and that’s perfectly fine - it’s all about opinions - but do feel free to continue to make rather stupid comments about it

The fact that you think it’s just about the three games really says it all and sums you up really.

You can’t see what I see, and that’s perfectly fine - it’s all about opinions - but do feel free to continue to make rather stupid comments about it
I don’t. I was being as ****ing ludicrous in my hyperbole as you’re being in yours.

Peter Taylor season… **** sake :043:

3 games in. The club is in free fall. We will be relegated by Christmas. Out of business by March. Bought out by KFC in June.

Better?

Bunch of ****ing wibbling sour faced old tarts.
Which 3 teams are currently worse than us? Seriously, pick 3 we are easily better than. I’m not talking about individual players. I’m talking teams. By that I mean a collective unit with a coherent effective way of playing. Which 3 teams are worse than us?

Which 3 teams are currently worse than us? Seriously, pick 3 we are easily better than. I’m not talking about individual players. I’m talking teams. By that I mean a collective unit with a coherent effective way of playing. Which 3 teams are worse than us?
I don’t even know where to begin with this question. Okay let’s give it the answer it deserves:

Everton, Bournemouth, Villa.

I mean, realistically, we are better than a host of teams in this league including the one that beat us today but it’s a pointless discussion to have when you’re convinced we’re doomed. Do I think we will be better under a different manager? Of course, but if you think we’re worse than the three I‘ve mentioned then I’d suggest you look at their forums and the ****ing meltdown wobble they’re spouting. It’ll be pretty similar to that in here I’d be willing to wager.

I don’t even know where to begin with this question. Okay let’s give it the answer it deserves:

I mean, realistically, we are better than a host of teams in this league including the one that beat us today but it’s a pointless discussion to have when you’re convinced we’re doomed. Do I think we will be better under a different manager? Of course, but if you think we’re worse than the three I‘ve mentioned then I’d suggest you look at their forums and the ****ing meltdown wobble they’re spouting. It’ll be pretty similar to that in here I’d be willing to wager.
If you think under this current manager, right now in August of 2022, that we are better than a host of teams in this league, I would suggest that you are being very unrealistic.

Based on the 3 games this season, in what exact ways have we been better than Everton, Bournemouth, and Villa?

I think we would be top 10 with a different manager. I do think we are bottom 3 with Rodgers.

Southampton were the better team today. They were crap, but we were worse.

When it counted last season, Everton had our pants down and would again.

Bournemouth have had Arsenal and Man City already. The game they had that wasn’t against a Goliath they won. They would outwork us. I have no doubt about that. While we pass it from one side of the pitch to the other in the hope we can hypnotise them, they would find the single opportunity they need to unlock our pretty feeble defence.

I can’t see any evidence that Villa are worse than we are right now.

8E3065CD-0558-40AA-954F-19BA9082888A.jpeg

Based on the 3 games this season, in what exact ways have we been better than Everton, Bournemouth, and Villa?
Ah, you haven't seen them play then. And as for Saints being better than us all game we completely controlled them until the last 25 odd minutes. Then our manager acted like a **** and theirs didn't.

I agree we’d be better without Rodgers but I’m also realistic about how far we have come and any comparisons to us under Taylor are laughably mental.

Just to be clear, it never got this shit under Puel.
It absofuckinglutely did. I mean, it’s shit now, no doubt but at least there are patches of good stuff. The first 70 mins against Brentford, the first 55 to 60 minutes today, some lovely albeit short moments against Arsenal. We’ve gone to complete shit in all of those games and the manager is to blame in all 3 but with Puel we still went to shit every game but without a minute of any half decent play.

It absofuckinglutely did. I mean, it’s shit now, no doubt but at least there are patches of good stuff. The first 70 mins against Brentford, the first 55 to 60 minutes today, some lovely albeit short moments against Arsenal. We’ve gone to complete shit in all of those games and the manager is to blame in all 3 but with Puel we still went to shit every game but without a minute of any half decent play.
The first 55 to 60 minutes today was not good stuff. Unless by good stuff you mean good possession stats. We didn't lay a glove on Southampton. They defended against us with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263