Rotherham - JPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair play to rovrum i guess

I know it was ONLY the JPT, but so what. For a third tier club the JPT is a BIG competition.

Poor indeed.

Elsewhere Martin Hansson and his linesman have embarrassed the whole of Sweden at Anfield Road. If there are any Atletico fans here, I am terribly sorry. We are not all like that.

BG - really? NP is a ****? Seriously?

IMO he is a ****! Playing a team like this tonight is taking the piss out of the travelling fans to watch them. What ever the game if there is at least one paying LCFC fan, they should be giving it everything to win. Pearson could not motivate Peter Sutcliffe in a brothel, and it shows. We only showed passion on saturday after a rovers player twatted Kisnorbo

Thank god thats out of the way. Now our over estimated team can concentrate on more important things, especially how we don't have the squad to cover all these games.

i worry that we have been poor now for the last five games. wingers not creating chances, defenders low on confidence, central midfield being out battled. pearson has got some work to do.

Poor indeed.

Elsewhere Martin Hansson and his linesman have embarrassed the whole of Sweden at Anfield Road. If there are any Atletico fans here, I am terribly sorry. We are not all like that.

Well we can't slag foreigners off for it now can we. Cheers Gerrard you ****ing ****.

Good luck to Rotherham, they obviously took the game seriously.

Fans have been let down big time..............

I think the team NP put out was good enough to win tonight personally, and a lot of the changes needed with the fixture build up.

If we win our game in hand we are top of League One. Surely he's not doing too badly is he?

Well done to Rovrum, who would've played their hearts out tonight. I always want our team to play hard and win, but it's not always possible.

Stop your bleating everyone:icon_roll

I imagined us being at new Wembley with 30k + cheering us on.
Then i thought, what satisfaction would i get out of us beating a 3rd or 4th tier club and taking the JPT?
It would mean that our name would be forever etched on a trophy, and marked in our history as a permanent reminder of these god awful days of our fall from grace.
I want to go to Wembley for a real game with real tension, where something very important is at stake
I for one will lose no sleep tonight, and i'll just hope that we dont need to participate in it again.

I only just found out we were playing tonight, woops.

Bit gutted to be out of it tbh, would've liked a trip to Wembley even if it was just in the JPT.

Pearson does need to sort it out soon before these poor performances start leading to more poor results... but lets not get too carried away, if we win our game in hand we'll still be top of the league (obviously that has no baring on tonights game, but just as a general comment against the negativity on here).

Having said that... why oh why would we ever start a game with Barry Hayles?

If resting the players he did means they are fresh and we win at Yeovil then IMO tonight has been for a good cause, though as mentioned above the players put out where good enough to win. However I didn't pay or go to the game, so I can't really comment.

fans should be refunded.

No they should not, were Leicester City for crying out loud, not one City fan should part with their money if they are not open to the possibility of defeat.

Maybe some incorrect decisions were made, but this is football, and all fans should know to expect shit like this by now.

Stop your bleating everyone:icon_roll

I imagined us being at new Wembley with 30k + cheering us on.
Then i thought, what satisfaction would i get out of us beating a 3rd or 4th tier club and taking the JPT? It would mean that our name would be forever etched on a trophy, and marked in our history as a permanent reminder of these god awful days of our fall from grace.
I want to go to Wembley for a real game with real tension, where something very important is at stake
I for one will lose no sleep tonight, and i'll just hope that we dont need to participate in it again.

When Milan takes us down to the Blue Square, it would have looked good on our CV :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669