Rotherham - JPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I was looking forward to a day at Wembley. So what if it's a piss pot cup? This is our level now and at this rate it will be for the forseeable future..

If resting the players he did means they are fresh and we win at Yeovil then IMO tonight has been for a good cause

We're not playing at Yeovil for ages, next week's match is at home. I hope so anyway, I've bought a train ticket to Leicester.

I was expecting a full strength team tonight, with maybe a few 'rested' on Saturday.

Considering our current form it's amazing to think that we'll be top if we win next Tuesday.

Good luck to Rotherham, they obviously took the game seriously.

Fans have been let down big time..............

They all chose to go to Sheffield for a crappy cup tie. They deserve to be ridiculed for taking this wank competition seriously in the first place. 1500 actually went. Beggars belief!!

I really don't think the form is worth getting too upset about personally, more a blip.

However, I also thought Ian Holloway would get better...

We're not playing at Yeovil for ages, next week's match is at home. I hope so anyway, I've bought a train ticket to Leicester.

I was expecting a full strength team tonight, with maybe a few 'rested' on Saturday.

Considering our current form it's amazing to think that we'll be top if we win next Tuesday.

Speaks volumes with regards to our excellent start to the season.

I wasn't. I know he said he took it as seriously as the league, and the team he put out was strong enough, but to risk a full team of first teamers for injury would have been daft.

They all chose to go to Sheffield for a crappy cup tie. They deserve to be ridiculed for taking this wank competition seriously in the first place. 1500 actually went. Beggars belief!!

do you always talk out of your arse?

Give me strength....

When are the post of the year awards being done next?

It's incredible 1500 went to the Don Valley. We are incredibly lucky as a club in our position to warrant such support and loyalty IMO.

It's incredible 1500 went to the Don Valley. We are incredibly lucky as a club in our position to warrant such support and loyalty IMO.

But do the club realise this? No they don't they deliberatly go out to lose

No they should not, were Leicester City for crying out loud, not one City fan should part with their money if they are not open to the possibility of defeat.

Maybe some incorrect decisions were made, but this is football, and all fans should know to expect shit like this by now.

Meant to say this is a great point.

No they should not, were Leicester City for crying out loud, not one City fan should part with their money if they are not open to the possibility of defeat.

Maybe some incorrect decisions were made, but this is football, and all fans should know to expect shit like this by now.

there is a massive difference between losing a football match and showing that they give a fcuk and losing a football match and not giving a fcuk. It is the latter that is bothering me, they don't give a flying fcuk and that is taking the piss out of the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669