Rotherham - JPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even find out the score until this evening as I have had more things on my mind than the paint cup this week. at least now we can all say its a shite competition and not talk about wembley finals etc. etc. truely shocking that we couldn't at least hold Rovrum to a draw, and hope we spank Stevenage on Saturday though I shall again not be in attendance. either spending all day in bed or heading to Blyth for their big game

I have and I like it. It might just be my new sig file next week :icon_bigg

It's a screaming gay guy wot said it.

Is that OK with you?

I mean, I have no probs with Oscar, cos I'm female, and not ungay friendly, but some people do :)

Oscar Wilde has some of the best one-liners in the world.

The other contenders are Dorothy Parker and Homer Simpson.

:)

Last edited:
I think my record of support (attendances etc) is likely to exceed your's and most others - this is not a great achievement simply a consequence of longevity.

What's rattling your cage these days causing this sort of heavy handed approach?

Heavy handed? I simply speak as I find. And I can't understand why you are living in denial.

... from what I saw in the second half- Chambers looked fairly decent

You saw him for 25 minutes.

Do "fairly decent" players often miss the best chance of the game by such a margin that the ball finishes up going out for a throw-in?

btw I've just checked walkit.com and it confirms that you could have left the stadium later than you did and walked it back to the station in plenty of time for your train.

Heavy handed? I simply speak as I find. And I can't understand why you are living in denial.

Let's leave it at that please.

I may write fairly acerbic posts - but these keep to issues and do not attack individual posters e.g. I would not presume to say "Are you a Leicester City supporter?" to someone who has obviously been following the club for decades.

Recently, you have become increasingly tetchy ....e.g. that painful, public exchange that you had with Biff. I formed the impression that your main purpose was to embarrass him rather than engage in an argument.

I also have the impression that you see yourself as an 'insider' with a given right to behave in this way. Can I remind you that 'It's nice to be important, but it's also important to be nice'.

Thank you - no offence intended.

Let's leave it at that please.

I may write fairly acerbic posts - but these keep to issues and do not attack individual posters e.g. I would not presume to say "Are you a Leicester City supporter?" to someone who has obviously been following the club for decades.

Recently, you have become increasingly tetchy ....e.g. that painful, public exchange that you had with Biff. I formed the impression that your main purpose was to embarrass him rather than engage in an argument.

I also have the impression that you see yourself as an 'insider' with a given right to behave in this way. Can I remind you that 'It's nice to be important, but it's also important to be nice'.

Thank you - no offence intended.

Please feel free to leave it where you like and to form whatever impressions you choose. For my part, I will continue to respond how I choose.

You will know by now that I have little respect for fair weather, "sing-when-we're-winning" fans however many decades they have been following the club and I will continue to challenge their opinions, wherever and whenever I disagree with them. I see it as an issue when such people suggest that we should not try to be competitive in any fixture in which we take part - if you feel it is a personal attack, that is your problem.

As for Biff, would you not say that it was him who was trying to embarrass me with his constant references to my wearing shorts? In any case he deserves to be embarrassed for suggesting that we can do without Mandaric in the short- or medium-term. Please note who was commenting on the issues and who was making the personal attacks in that case - it doesn't seem to support your argument. The feedback that I was receiving from our mutual friends suggested that he was enjoying our exchanges at least as much as I was. I don't think you need to worry about Biff - he has shares in oil, you know!

Thanks for your reminder about 'nice' and 'important'. I really don't know where you got it from, but it sounds like trite bollocks to me.

I don't quite know why you are thanking me in your last paragraph - you will no doubt take offence from this message whether it is intended or not. The choice is yours.

This place descends further into the pointless name calling, my-dad-is-better-than-your-dad schoolyard gutter each and every day

Super stuff :038:

Please feel free to leave it where you like and to form whatever impressions you choose. For my part, I will continue to respond how I choose.

You will know by now that I have little respect for fair weather, "sing-when-we're-winning" fans however many decades they have been following the club and I will continue to challenge their opinions, wherever and whenever I disagree with them. I see it as an issue when such people suggest that we should not try to be competitive in any fixture in which we take part - if you feel it is a personal attack, that is your problem.

As for Biff, would you not say that it was him who was trying to embarrass me with his constant references to my wearing shorts? In any case he deserves to be embarrassed for suggesting that we can do without Mandaric in the short- or medium-term. Please note who was commenting on the issues and who was making the personal attacks in that case - it doesn't seem to support your argument. The feedback that I was receiving from our mutual friends suggested that he was enjoying our exchanges at least as much as I was. I don't think you need to worry about Biff - he has shares in oil, you know!

Thanks for your reminder about 'nice' and 'important'. I really don't know where you got it from, but it sounds like trite bollocks to me.

I don't quite know why you are thanking me in your last paragraph - you will no doubt take offence from this message whether it is intended or not. The choice is yours.

Excellent - I think your post makes my point for me much better than I ever could.

P.S. I have a memory store of lots more "trite bollocks" quotes!

Excellent - I think your post makes my point for me much better than I ever could.

Pleased to have obliged. But obviously so sorry that you do not see my point.

P.S. I have a memory store of lots more "trite bollocks" quotes!

P.S. It must be so sad when all you have is memories and hopes for the future. Personally I like to enjoy the present. AND PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY - this relates only to lcfc matters and is not designed as an offence to your whole of your life and living, of which I know nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670