Rotherham - JPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry that you do not see my point.

I do actually

Good!!

So when are you going to have a pop at Biff for trying to embarrass me about my wearing of shorts?

Edit: On second thoughts, you'd better get on with your work or you won't be able to afford to go to a single match when we finally do get back into the Prem.

Last edited:
I reckon they should meet up at a motorway service station, get tooled up and sort it out like proper blokes.

Don't say that

We'll have four more pages about which one they should meet at, and which one of them knows the best route to get there

And irony is the very small door next to the urinals.

Oh I'm so sorry 'Innocent', I omitted an emoticon therefore making you think I was being serious and sounding like I was knocking you in some way.

Whoops! Nearly did it again, here you go:
:icon_wink

As for Biff, would you not say that it was him who was trying to embarrass me with his constant references to my wearing shorts?

So when are you going to have a pop at Biff for trying to embarrass me about my wearing of shorts?

Interesting. The issue of 'shorts' obviously causes more personal anguish than the comparison with a certain notorious Doctor from 'oop North' :icon_bigg

(Which incidently I thought was totally uncalled for and not strictly accurate either!)

Don't say that

We'll have four more pages about which one they should meet at, and which one of them knows the best route to get there

Lovely stuff :icon_lol:

The other problem is not many trains stop at service stations.

Oh I'm so sorry 'Innocent', I omitted an emoticon therefore making you think I was being serious and sounding like I was knocking you in some way.

Whoops! Nearly did it again, here you go:
:icon_wink

Nah. I got the joke, which was pretty damned good and funny. Was merely responding in kind with reference to taking the pss :)

I wish someone was knocking me. Then I could do a knock knock joke. With a straight face and without any double entendres at all, not even my hand on the door knob....

As if!!

:)

Interesting. The issue of 'shorts' obviously causes more personal anguish than the comparison with a certain notorious Doctor from 'oop North' :icon_bigg

I'd forgotten the Doctor bit - and to be honest, I'd forgotten about the shorts as well until that horrible Redditch mentioned Biff and spurred me into action.

Oh yes - and while we're on about this sort of thing, was it not you who once tagged me as Sponge Pants Bob in another place?

It's Bocs knees which offend me. Horrid knobbly things.

It's Bocs knees which offend me. Horrid knobbly things.

Didn't stop you having a good feel of them whilst searching for the gear-stick (apparently) the night you gave me a lift from Craven Cottage to Victoria, you dirty bastard!

Didn't stop you having a good feel of them whilst searching for the gear-stick (apparently) the night you gave me a lift from Craven Cottage to Victoria, you dirty bastard!

That was Melton, he sat in the middle whilst I drove.

Oh yes - and while we're on about this sort of thing, was it not you who once tagged me as Sponge Pants Bob in another place?

:018:

Sponge Bob Square Pants :icon_wink

I think the mocked up picture is still available if anybody is interested :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675