Rotherham - JPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a coincidence isn't it ?
Glad to see other people are noticing.
He'll probably off in the transfer window - the 'international' tag will attract other clubs.

I am beginning to wonder whether Kisnorbo's inclusion in the side is due to him being able to prove his fitness for an in immienent loan move with a view to a permanent transfer in January transfer window.

Seems strange that Pearson has continued to select a player who's involvement has coincided with a very poor run of results and an alarming increase in the goals conceded column, especially when you consider how well the defence were playing prior to Kisnorbo's return to the side.

If we get offered a couple of million quid for kisnorbo, then I say we bite the club's hand off. Even a million quid would go a long, long way towards getting in some decent players in. Look at Dyer, Adams and Morrison - all have been great buys and they all cost next to nothing - I don't think we even paid £500,000 for all three of them as Dyer was free too.

If Pearson uses the cash to get some players in, in the positions we need, then I'll be more than happy to see the back of Kisnorbo.

If you think we will get a couple of million quid for a League One player whos contract will expire 6 months later, you are on a rocker. A few hundred thousand tops I reckon.

I am beginning to wonder whether Kisnorbo's inclusion in the side is due to him being able to prove his fitness for an in immienent loan move with a view to a permanent transfer in January transfer window.

Seems strange that Pearson has continued to select a player who's involvement has coincided with a very poor run of results and an alarming increase in the goals conceded column, especially when you consider how well the defence were playing prior to Kisnorbo's return to the side.

I was wondering the same or at least whether it's a bid to sell a match fit Kisnorbo rather than one not playing in the reserve team we don't have.

Why was Kisnorbo playing on the right hand side of the defence I thought he usually played on the left side. He really looked short of something last night as did most of them. Had they all been on the pi$$? Taking Milans advice to the fans about the booing to their own hearts

Last edited:
The less association which we have with the JPT - the better. Johnstone's Paint are very decent to sponsor a competition which provides additional income for small clubs and presents an opportunity for their supporters to see their team play at the national stadium. But my idea of Leicester City is a but bigger than that. i appreciate that your's might not be - but I prefer my reality to what may be your's.

No - you prefer your fantasy. We've read enough from you to know that you have no reality about Leicester City and their present position. You have made it clear that you are a sing-when-we're-winning fan. Please don't preach to me about your reality - you haven't got one.

Things like "Harlow 1:0 Leicester City" are part of our history and always will be. The Third division and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy are part of our present and even when/if we get back to our more usual climes, they will remain as part of our history. And history is for ever - you can't just close your eyes and pretend it doesn't exist.

If you think we will get a couple of million quid for a League One player whos contract will expire 6 months later, you are on a rocker. A few hundred thousand tops I reckon.

Absolutely, he's running down his contract - by January we would be looking at around £300k.

'We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars'

Have a think about it.

It's you that needs to think about it. Are you a City fan or not?

There are no stars to look at now - you are in your own world of fantasy.

It's you that needs to think about it. Are you a City fan or not?

There are no stars to look at now - you are in your own world of fantasy.

I think my record of support (attendances etc) is likely to exceed your's and most others - this is not a great achievement simply a consequence of longevity.

What's rattling your cage these days causing this sort of heavy handed approach?

I'm starting to seriously wonder whether selling Kisnorbo in January is the best thing that could happen.

While he's undoubtedly a decent defender his passing remains a problem and there's no question in my mind the balance of the whole team has been disrupted by his return.

He has the worst distribution of any defender I have ever seen play for city, truely awfull. And I was saying this even when he was our best player last season.

We've looked a lot more shaky defensively since NP decided to 'rest' Morrison imo. Though playing Hobbs at fullback certainly doesn't help.

Last night was utter cack. And in a weird way I'm glad Fryatt missed that penalty cos we simply didn't deserve to be on the scoresheet.

I'd rather see Kisnorbo playing in midifeld that the useless inept King(and that's clutching at the very last straw in the pack!)

Shocking performance- well you can't even call it that because none of them 'performed'.

We've looked a lot more shaky defensively since NP decided to 'rest' Morrison imo. Though playing Hobbs at fullback certainly doesn't help.

Last night was utter cack. And in a weird way I'm glad Fryatt missed that penalty cos we simply didn't deserve to be on the scoresheet.

I'd rather see Kisnorbo playing in midifeld that the useless inept King(and that's clutching at the very last straw in the pack!)

Shocking performance- well you can't even call it that because none of them 'performed'.

Where his inability to pass would be less of an issue? :102:

Where his inability to pass would be less of an issue? :102:

I'd prefer him not to be in our midfield, but for what King gives the side by what I've see this season then I'd rather have someone who least is willing to get stuck in and tackle than someone who just stands there as a player goes past him with the ball and doing absolutely feck all to stop him.

Our central midfield is, and has been, the main problem for the last few seasons, and until we get a pairing who are willing to fight for the ball instead of prance around doing nowt it will continue to be that way.

I was talking about the TB members on here that have had contempt for the competition, yet seem to be outraged we have lost. :icon_wink

Like who? I have been all for this cup competition and I am livid we are out of it.

Come on lets have some names.

At least our name won't be "etched on the trophy"...the records will just show we weren't good enough to win it, which will obviously be less embarassing

That sentence has got to be the biggest load of bollocks that has been posted on here recently.....:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669