Speculation Roy Hodgson Approached for England job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he gets a fair crack of the whip in the job.

Not a chance. The over-paid, over-hyped prima donna players with over-inflated egos will not listen to a word he has to say, they'll be openly critical of his team selection and tactics in the media and the press will have a field day as they launch a crusade to crucify him.

Not a chance. The over-paid, over-hyped prima donna players with over-inflated egos will not listen to a word he has to say, they'll be openly critical of his team selection and tactics in the media

If he has any sense he'll only pick players who want to play for him. He'll get stick for it if he drops some of the "star" players, but it will soon be forgotten if it results in better team performances.

Very happy with this, Let's hope he drops all the massive ego little talent players from the squad.

YAY!!! Sharpen the hatchets, fetch the pitchforks and let the witch-hunt begin!

If he has any sense he'll only pick players who want to play for him. He'll get stick for it if he drops some of the "star" players, but it will soon be forgotten if it results in better team performances.

But there's a massive expectations gap between the public and our actual ability.

A Spurs fan on radio was trying to blame the FA for their recent slump.
"Should've told us Harry wasn't their man, it's obvious to all that it has had a big effect on our season".

I'd say it reflects more on "'Arry" himself, not being able to manage the pressure.

Keep hearing all this "Harry's the people's choice"
I consider myself amongst the "people" but Harry certainly wasn't my choice.

Keep hearing all this "Harry's the people's choice"
I consider myself amongst the "people" but Harry certainly wasn't my choice.

They mean the stupid, pig ignorant people

And journalists, who are even worse

Good luck to Hodgson.

I just hope he doesn't get judged too harshly for what we do at the Euros, since we're a shambles at the minute. He has very little time to make any impact. No doubt the press will be out for his blood if we do badly though.

I'm surprised by a four year contract. Why not just give two, until the end of the World Cup?

He has very little time to make any impact. ...I'm surprised by a four year contract.

I'm surprised that you consider four years to be very little time

No doubt the press will be out for his blood if we do badly

The press will be out for his blood regardless of actual results. That is what they do, as a matter of course.

Re: Roy Hodgson Approched for England job.

'Arry wouldn't be seen much at the development centre at Burton, that's for sure. He'd try to get it moved to Sandbanks. And can someone tell me what 'Arry has actually achieved that is any better than Woy? Anyway, expect 'Arry's mouthpiece The Sun and all the other papers/journos that he's got in his pocket to savage Woy from day one.

Not far wrong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670