Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw her in the slammer in a cell with big Brenda - serves her right for committing that awful hideous crime

Top story on the BBC News app. He probably has to work off that £12 million of tax payer money we had to bin out because he’s a sweaty nonce.

Raggy?!

ZOINKS SCOOB!

It’s a shame this is an Internet forum because that’s my best impression pretty much, maybe after Alan Rickman.

Not my favourite. That was when some war veterans filed past him at a commemoration a few years back. One of the old men tried to shake his hand & Charlie pulled it away as if he'd seen a rattlesnake.

Same as when the Aussie PM was savaged over putting an arm on the queen's back during a walkabout,this was explained as a "breach of protocol" But no ****er actually bothered to explain why it's a breach.

It's because it's a tradition that dates back to the divine right of kings. Essentially you're a filthy ****ing peasant & unfit to touch the royal personage as they are divinely blessed & you ****ing aren't.

Doesn't matter that you're the elected leader of a nation state or that you risked your life for the country this ****er now rules. You're still just unworthy scum so keep your distance from my divine perfection you ****ing pleb.

Archaic nonsense.
Boils my piss.

Charles has sausages for fingers. I sometimes wonder if that's why he doesnt touch anything and avoids handshakes as much as possible. He's a **** too, but those trotters can't be comfortable.

Charles has sausages for fingers. I sometimes wonder if that's why he doesnt touch anything and avoids handshakes as much as possible. He's a **** too, but those trotters can't be comfortable.
I didn't know that.

Camilla must have a gash like a Glasgow kebab.

I didn't know that.

Camilla must have a gash like a Glasgow kebab.
Nah there must be a reason why he had Dianna rubbed out. Reckon she must be a right dirty bitch.

I don’t think I can recall a thread with so much animosity.

Some of you, really need the calm down a bit.

Nah there must be a reason why he had Dianna rubbed out. Reckon she must be a right dirty bitch.
Aristo women usually are. Have to be since having children & being ****ed is essentially their only purpose unless they come from a family with no male heirs.

I don’t think I can recall a thread with so much animosity.

Some of you, really need the calm down a bit.

Nah. It's the performative grief competition that needs to calm down. It's getting beyond ridiculous now. Even having bbc news laughing as they rolf about John Knox clearing the Catholics out of Scotland because they're playing to the crowd and running out of other shit to say. The media are portraying the uk as something a lot more ludicrous than it is. There's largely **** all different about everything when you're out and about vs a week ago other than the media and politians being daft. We've even got politicians mentioning the horrors of 9/11 but feeling like it's appropriate to chuck in "the queen wasn't a fan of that" ffs

20220911_215454.jpg

A family lost the head of the household, and for them it’s all very sad - I’ve been there myself this year, and it’s genuinely heartbreaking. That happens to families up and down the country every day

But it’s the unbearable fake grief virtue signalling horseshit spewing out of everyone that really grates. That plus the horrible pretence that this is some genuinely historic event. It’s just awful

Everything in the media is just ****ing hideous - state directed grief on a grand scale

Makes me ****ing puke

A family lost the head of the household, and for them it’s all very sad - I’ve been there myself this year, and it’s genuinely heartbreaking. That happens to families up and down the country every day

But it’s the unbearable fake grief virtue signalling horseshit spewing out of everyone that really grates. That plus the horrible pretence that this is some genuinely historic event. It’s just awful

Everything in the media is just ****ing hideous - state directed grief on a grand scale

Makes me ****ing puke
I see your point, and for what it’s worth, the media is certainly OTT with its coverage.

Interesting that the crowd up in Edinburgh were cheering for Rabbie. Booooo-urns I heard them say.

Someone finally asked me about the Queen's death today, then said that I don't love my country because apart from some people losing a family member I didn't really care much either way.

Makes me ****ing puke
Absolutely. Most of the thread and what people are talking about in the real world. All I’ve spoken to friends and family about is taking the piss out of the reactions, reactions about something that many people feel absolutely nothing towards.

There are so many things going on in the world that make people angry, worried, depressed, scared… real shit. I worry about real shit every single day. Money, problems, politics. I don’t know how anyone has room left to grieve a person who they didn’t know and lived in a variety palaces for nearly 100 years.

Personally, I’m bemused. The country is ready to bend over backwards to celebrate the life of a stranger. Think of things that won’t get done while this plays out. Who knows how much time and money will be spent on the occasion. Time and money that - regardless of who the government is - is withheld from millions of people who slog and contribute and suffer in their own ways; Without a thank you, kiss my arse or nothing as my grandad used to say.

You know that argument that nurses should make what footballers do? That. This is that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670