Rumour - Morfaw and Kaebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

Alex Morfaw and Hossein Kaebi had medicals yesterday.

This is from a friend of mine who knows someone to do with the medicals.

Re: Rumour - Don't kill me Melton

Alex Morfaw and Hossein Kaebi had medicals yesterday.

This is from a friend of mine who knows someone to do with the medicals.
who in gods name are they?

19 year old Left back from Nantes and a 21 year old Centre Mid who was voted one of the top 10 world prospects in 2004.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hossein_Ka'abi

He got the names verbally so he wrote the names as "Hussain baedi" and "Alex Moorfaur" so some digging on the net was needed to get the players actual names but I think this is them.

i read he is slight and sometimes falls over?

Last edited:

Can't find him on net

Because it's not him, that's how my mate spelt it as he only got given the names verbally and he was guessing how it was spelt.

Because it's not him, that's how my mate spelt it as he only got given the names verbally and he was guessing how it was spelt.

I spelt it with you're spelling found him now. It seems the lack of resource maybe because he's nothing more than a reserve player.

Just seen the LCFC world title 'More To Come'

Last edited:

I spelt it with you're spelling found him now. It seems the lack of resource maybe because he's nothing more than a reserve player.

Just seen the LCFC world title 'More To Come'
lets hops so:icon_roll

"13 Hossein Kaabi

Position: Midfielder
Born: 23.11.85
Club: Foolad

Seen by many as the future of Iranian football, Hossein Kaabi established himself in the national team over the course of World Cup qualifying after making his full debut in 2003.

Blessed with lightning pace, Kaabi is particularly adept at linking midfield with attack and is a real danger breaking down the right flank.

Regarded as one of the most skilful players Iran has ever produced, he is also becoming renowned for his teasing crosses.

The 20-year-old skippered the Iran side at FIFA's Under-17 World Championship in 2001 and is regularly praised for his leadership qualities. Having spent time in Qatar at Al Saad, Kaabi has returned to Iran where he plays for Foolad in the Iran Pro League.

He went on trial with Wolves in 2003 but failed to win a contract with the Molineux club.
"

"13 Hossein Kaabi

Position: Midfielder
Born: 23.11.85
Club: Foolad

Seen by many as the future of Iranian football, Hossein Kaabi established himself in the national team over the course of World Cup qualifying after making his full debut in 2003.

Blessed with lightning pace, Kaabi is particularly adept at linking midfield with attack and is a real danger breaking down the right flank.

Regarded as one of the most skilful players Iran has ever produced, he is also becoming renowned for his teasing crosses.

The 20-year-old skippered the Iran side at FIFA's Under-17 World Championship in 2001 and is regularly praised for his leadership qualities. Having spent time in Qatar at Al Saad, Kaabi has returned to Iran where he plays for Foolad in the Iran Pro League.

He went on trial with Wolves in 2003 but failed to win a contract with the Molineux club.
"

he is a very good player

I haven't a clue if these players are rubbish or not,I don't follow Iranian football I don't many on here who do tbh

Would he attract much of our muslim community to the walkers do you think? Could be an excellent move if he does.

Is there much scope for marketting in Iran? doubt it but might be worth considering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669