Rumour - Morfaw and Kaebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it. He'd rather stay in an unheard of division than the english second flight, of course :icon_roll

Roughly translated - He will come here if nobody else wants him. Theres a theme here.

Love it. He'd rather stay in an unheard of division than the english second flight, of course :icon_roll

Roughly translated - He will come here if nobody else wants him. Theres a theme here.

Is that worse than players that think we are the best they can hope for?

Personally i think it shows ambition and self belief, which i think are good qualities for a footballer :102:

Is that worse than players that think we are the best they can hope for?

Personally i think it shows ambition and self belief, which i think are good qualities for a footballer :102:

You might be right, however IMO we are waiting on shite loads of players we have made offers to deciding if we are their best opportunity. Not a great situation to be in.

You might be right, however IMO we are waiting on shite loads of players we have made offers to deciding if we are their best opportunity. Not a great situation to be in.

I agree, its possible we will miss out on too many of them. but IF we can land a few i think they will be worth waiting for

This is exactly the reason why we aren't getting the big name or inspired signings people are hoping for, we aren't desireable to players

This Hossein Kaebi one surely can't be true? Sounds much too good for us!

Yes, but we can sometimes poach someone from a low-profile unglamorous club. I remmber the arrival of Pontus Kaamark and saw his first few games for us before injury cut him down... he looked not only a class above us but several classes above us. A gem. Happened once before, could happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any update on this? I thought signings are usually announced pretty soon after the medical?

I thought it was interesting that Hellings (it seemed to me) had his medical before his terms were finalised. Is this a new way of doing things?

I thought it was interesting that Hellings (it seemed to me) had his medical before his terms were finalised. Is this a new way of doing things?

Is it not best to check out a players state of health before saying were going to offer you 'X' amount :102:

Yes, but we can sometimes poach someone from a low-profile unglamorous club. I remmber the arrival of Pontus Kaamark and saw his first few games for us before injury cut him down... he looked not only a class above us but several classes above us. A gem. Happened once before, could happen again.

What we sign a class player & he gets a serious injury after a few games?....

Nah don't need class players for that, just your average League pro like Ullathorne..

Mind you, we could always sign a known injury prone player to remove any doubt...... now Milan wouldn't get Cort out like that would he.....

Is it not best to check out a players state of health before saying were going to offer you 'X' amount :102:
Absolutely. I just didn't think that was the way it normally happened. It would make sense for the club, but usually it's not the club calling the shots I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669