Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lcfcrules said:
fowler with a hatrick today... not much chance of him coming here...

See his second goal. A real goalscorer's finish. :icon_wink ;)

If he came back(which he won't) The Boneheads would want him out by the end of the season if he hadn't got us Promotion.

I got a semi on when I read that about MON... I'd be so happy.

If he did come back, I think there would be some sex wee in my boxers when I read it!

highland fox said:
If he came back(which he won't) The Boneheads would want him out by the end of the season if he hadn't got us Promotion.

rather he will be a hero when we avoid relegation.

From a well known Rumours board. :icon_wink ;)

Sources close say that Leicester are preparing a swoop for Matt Jansen and Matt Fryatt to partner a so far in-effective attack. Mark De Vries to move to Brighton.

leicester have agreed a fee with walsall for striker matty fryatt, it is now down to the player if he joins!

Matty Fryatt

To Wolves, initial £ 500,000 with add ons that COULD increase this to £1.5 million.

Walsall taking TWO young Wolves players on loan

Leicester City have made a successful Bid for Walsall and England U-19 International Striker Matt Fryatt. The Bid was Undisclosed but believed to be in the region of £200000 - £250000. Leicester City now must wait upon the Decision of the Youngster, a choice which would see the future of Leicester City on on his shoulders!

Coventry's in- Dublin Free

webmaster said:
So we're solving our scoring problems by selling our top scorer?

to be honest he is out of favour and will be 4th choice if fryatt joins, he only plays when we are looking to defend

Great news about MON, even though it wont happen.

Pearson has been in trouble this week at Celtic for singing IRA songs whilst out on the town. He had been linked with us, well on here anyway I think, sounds like another troule maker we dont need for the fight though IMO.

Think Jansen would be a good deal even if it is on loan.

Re: New Striker

RN Fox said:
Matt Fryatt from Walsall was being shown around the ground and the training facilities yesterday, looks like he's coming in.

Nice to see my little bit of info came up trumps. Not very often on here that you are the "Breaker of good news" with so much competition around (beating "The Fox" and others to the punch). Lets hope the next bit regarding Dwight Yorke or Robbie Fowler comes off. Also hear things regarding Unsworth but, I think, thats purely speculative.

Last edited:

RN Fox said:
Nice to see my little bit of info came up trumps. Not very often on here that you are the "Breaker of good news" with so much competition around (beating "The Fox" and others to the punch). Lets hope the next bit regarding Dwight Yorke or Robbie Fowler comes off. Also hear things regarding Unsworth but, I think, thats purely speculative.

Well done chap a very shrewd piece of work, you did beat me to that one. How did you get the info so quickly?

I think I was the first with the Yorke, Fowler, Todorov, Fuller list which many people did not believe. I see you mention Yorke & Fowler seems you too have a good source. Not heard anything on the Unsworth link so you may be right with the speculation theory.

Well done again and keep it coming.

TF

The Fox said:
Well done chap a very shrewd piece of work, you did beat me to that one. How did you get the info so quickly?

I think I was the first with the Yorke, Fowler, Todorov, Fuller list which many people did not believe. I see you mention Yorke & Fowler seems you too have a good source. Not heard anything on the Unsworth link so you may be right with the speculation theory.

Well done again and keep it coming.

TF

Cheers, yes I did see you got a bit of a roasting over the list. I have heard the same names and did hear they were on a shortlist of about a dozen players though so it's still pretty speculative although Yorke and Fowler are thought to be real possibilities. That could now change following Fowlers hat-trick yesterday. The Fryatt information came from the training ground. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69