Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
fleckneyfox said:
that bum is amazing
Thats it......we need a striker with an bum like that to play alongside the new lad......distract the defender a bit.what do you reckon?

highland fox said:
Whats RN doing taking photos of your arse Hazz ?

RN and Portsmouth must give you a clue............:icon_bigg

Re: New Striker

The Fox said:
I see you got the information earlier today, you must have some good contacts at the club to latch on so quickly. Well done you beat me to it.

The Fox

welcome.gif

From an infamous rumours board. :icon_wink ;)

Joey Gudjohnson off to Man City, Stuart Pearce been to few games now! Gareth Williams also has one foot out the door after rowing with Leavin about team selection (was docked wages a month ago)! No Robbie Fowler as some reports suggest as wage demands of 40,000 far to high! Could not even pay him half!

Also heard Dion Dublin is unhappy with management and may leave, but he does want to stay!

Leicester are to Sign Malcolm Christie on loan from Boro and Nikos Dabizas is returning to the club

leicester to sign nick chadwick and carl asaba on loan from plymouth and millwall as their saviours against relegation

Heard from a source at the club that Leicester are signing a striker from a Welsh club in the transfer window, which is going to be Lee Trundle. Also lined up are
Stuart Taylor (Villa loan)
Bradley Wright-Phillips (Man City loan)
Quintin Fortune (Man Utd free)
Matt Jansen (Blackburn £350k)
Zak Whitbread (Liverpool £250k)

not sure I would believe any of them!

Quinton Fortune on a free!? lol. Would be nice though.

Not a rumour really, but a suggestion... According to the Times today, Chelsea are willing to let Glen Johnson go out on loan for the rest of the season to gain experience. Probably go to a Premiership club or a top Championship club, but could be one worth asking about?

Steven said:
Joey Gudjohnson off to Man City, Stuart Pearce been to few games now! Gareth Williams also has one foot out the door after rowing with Leavin about team selection (was docked wages a month ago)! No Robbie Fowler as some reports suggest as wage demands of 40,000 far to high! Could not even pay him half!

Also heard Dion Dublin is unhappy with management and may leave, but he does want to stay!

Leicester are to Sign Malcolm Christie on loan from Boro and Nikos Dabizas is returning to the club

leicester to sign nick chadwick and carl asaba on loan from plymouth and millwall as their saviours against relegation

Heard from a source at the club that Leicester are signing a striker from a Welsh club in the transfer window, which is going to be Lee Trundle. Also lined up are
Stuart Taylor (Villa loan)
Bradley Wright-Phillips (Man City loan)
Quintin Fortune (Man Utd free)
Matt Jansen (Blackburn £350k)
Zak Whitbread (Liverpool £250k)

Rubbish the whole lot of it. Theres are just made up rumors of rubbish.

Pearce has been at games but looking at Spearman, who else would he want! Williams? Please...he can't even get into our team! Joey! no chance, playing well but obvious not prem class

joe501 said:
im sure that half of those rumours were started as speculation on this forum :081:

im still sticking by my claim that Tony James is going to resign...and the possibility of getting Dixie Dean on loan from Everton:icon_roll

From a rumours site. :icon_roll

Levein is after striker Ricardo Fuller, Fuller is considering his options as a number of clubs are queing up to sign him, Leicester have made a offer to the player and are just waiting a reply, which should come in the next day or so.

Joey's off it would seem. :icon_eek: :102: :102:

Source

Leicester's Gudjonsson ready to move on
By Thordur Sigfusson - January 7, 2006

Leicester City midfielder Joey Gudjonsson is on the verge of leaving the club.

The 25 year-old is out of contract in the summer and is therefore allowed to speak to clubs. Speaking to Icelandic newspaper Frettabladid, Gudjonsson commented: "There have been enquiries from few clubs but nothing has materialized yet.

"There is a chance I'll leave in the transfer window this January. I have to look at my position carefully before deciding and I will speak to my family."

Gudjonsson added: "I could well see myself playing in Holland again. I just want to play in a top league, I don't care if it is in England or Holland to be honest."

He is playing in the sixth biggest league in Europe. He will be playing in the top league with us one day, when hes 50 maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69