Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Striker

RN Fox said:
Matt Fryatt from Walsall was being shown around the ground and the training facilities yesterday, looks like he's coming in.

I see you got the information earlier today, you must have some good contacts at the club to latch on so quickly. Well done you beat me to it.

The Fox

I think another striker will come in. No way would Levein bring in this Fryatt lad and be content, surely?
Earshaw for City! let it be true.....

I'd be well pleased if earnie was on his way. Would be surprised though, as we're not exactly very appealing at the moment.

Wow, Matt Fryatt! Pleased with that, heard good things about him.

I think CL will possibly try and bring in another striker on loan though. Fryatt isn't really a "proven goalscorer" like CL had spoken about, and it's a lot of pressure to put on him to save us! Good signing though if it goes through!

sorry if this question has already been asked but has anyone got a source for the earnshaw rumour or is it just utter boll***s:102: :102:

The Fox said:
I see you got the information earlier today, you must have some good contacts at the club to latch on so quickly. Well done you beat me to it.

The Fox
I heard wedenesday morning about him coming over for a look and heard early this morning that it was done and dusted. CL must be chuffed with that one because a couple of premiership clubs were also sniffing.

I guess u could say i started the Earnie rumor, I mentioned that he was havin a tough time at WBA, wanted out and that he'd be awesome with regards to bangin in the goals. Judgin by the posts left i thort sum1 found a source to say it was true!

escos66 said:
sorry if this question has already been asked but has anyone got a source for the earnshaw rumour or is it just utter boll***s:102: :102:

The Earnshaw thing has been flying around for a while with no obvious substance but he does fancy a move away and more first team action. He would be a decent acquisition but what we really need to complement Matt Fryatt is a striker who can rattle defences the way Dickov used to and unsettle defenders. We seem to have too many "nice guys" up front and need someone to upset the opposition defences.

theres a few angry sheep in the field behind me cos a farmer tried to bugg£r them. they are well livvid and would certainly scare a defender or two. within our price range too. £5.20 a pound.

The Fox said:

The Fox
welcome The Fox!

Not sure this Fryatt will be the answer on his own,we still need an expierienced Striker up front,Todorov ?

highland fox said:
Not sure this Fryatt will be the answer on his own,we still need an expierienced Striker up front,Todorov ?
Quite agree, think we still need a loanee. Not sure about Todorov, in that Im not sure he would come here.

CardiffFox said:
todorov is doin ok at pompey isnt he? think they wud want to hang on to him for this season.

They have just signed two Strikers today one for 4 million,can't see Todorov getting a game down there now.

RN Fox said:
The Earnshaw thing has been flying around for a while with no obvious substance but he does fancy a move away and more first team action. He would be a decent acquisition but what we really need to complement Matt Fryatt is a striker who can rattle defences the way Dickov used to and unsettle defenders. We seem to have too many "nice guys" up front and need someone to upset the opposition defences.
that bum is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69