Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
The Merc don't make things up Stevo. They are the clubs mouthpiece. Expect this to happen.

It will only come as a surprise to those who have not noticed his limitations.

Last edited:
DurhamFox said:
I'm not with you.....

Thank Christ for that. With your reputation, I'm not with you either!!

Steven said:
Top quality journalism. :023: From the Mercury:

:icon_roll :icon_wink ;)

Stevo - this was from a Preston paper not the Mercury :102: :icon_roll

Honestly, send a boy to do a mans job....;)

DurhamFox said:
:icon_lol:

What I was meaning is that I don't think Hume is as good as many people think he is. The knuckle-draggers' constant sounding of the 'Huuuuuuuume' every time one of the other strikers gets the ball is beginning to wear a bit thin.

If he has to go to, he has to go.

bocadillo said:
What I was meaning is that I don't think Hume is as good as many people think he is. The knuckle-draggers' constant sounding of the 'Huuuuuuuume' every time one of the other strikers gets the ball is beginning to wear a bit thin.

If he has to go to, he has to go.

I agree.

If the Merc were saying he may 'have to go' he is gone IMO. However I am less convinced now as it was a Preston rags stroy.

DurhamFox said:
The Merc don't make things up Stevo. They are the clubs mouthpiece. Expect this to happen.

:icon_eek: :104: :104: :eek:

DurhamFox said:
Stevo - this was from a Preston paper not the Mercury :102: :icon_roll

Honestly, send a boy to do a mans job....;)

:icon_redf

Surely in our current sitution, getting rid of somebodyh who looks half decent (ie Hume) and who is as yet quite untested, purely because we have another untested 19yr old is a bit fecking stupid and defeats what we are aiming to do. If CL sells another of his buys after playing them very little like Gilbert then I would lose alot of belief in his transfer selection. Bets on Fryatt going again in the summer?!

anyone know why he is unhappy?

Preston may be after a striker if Everton move for Nugent, i cant see any truth in it though.
Preston are just pissed off that 2 of their targets (Hume and Fryatt) have opted for a relagation fight rather than a plAy-off team.

As Fryatt stated, one look at the facilities and his mind was made up, it would have been the same outcome HAD he had visited Prestons facilities ie signed for us!

Rubbish, whats to be unhappy about (other than our league position). I was looking forward to seeing him and Fryatt up front together.

If he goes I will not only be surprised but disgusted. He is by no means the finished article, but is a tremendous prospect.

exactly Silver.....what has he got to be unhappy about. OK he has sat a few games on the bench, but CL is building a squad of players and this happens. I would be most surpised if he was not told this prior to signing...

Cant see Hume leaving, he looks like he is settling in with the team okay IMO. Seems like pie in the sky to me....no not balti....steak and kidney....

fcukcov said:
Cant see Hume leaving, he looks like he is settling in with the team okay IMO. Seems like pie in the sky to me....no not balti....steak and kidney....

as long as its not Humble Pie....:icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69