Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe_Fox said:
Any more news on the Austrain guy?

The price jumped from 400k to a million once everton, villa and sunderland showed an interest, so CL said we wouldnt be interested unless the price droppped. I think he maybe out of contract in the summer though, so maybe then.

As a suggestion what about J-Lloyd Samuel as an option for left back, he has been transfer listed so we may get him on loan with a view to a permanent deal.

If hume was to go I would expect another striker in to replace him or we will just be in the same scoring situation as before.

Lboro fox said:
As a suggestion what about J-Lloyd Samuel as an option for left back, he has been transfer listed so we may get him on loan with a view to a permanent deal.

I would be delighted if we got him, would be an excellent addition to our squad. I'm not sure if he is actually left-footed tho, even tho he has been playing left-back for Villa

lcfcrules said:
I would be delighted if we got him, would be an excellent addition to our squad. I'm not sure if he is actually left-footed tho, even tho he has been playing left-back for Villa

I think that signing J Llyod Samuel is a tad far fetched!

C-Man on another forum. :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;)

***TOP QUALITY!***

Leicester City are reportedly trying to hijack the deal of Stephen Thompson from Rangers to Cardiff City. They also are keeping a close eye on Nacho Novo, who has fallen out of favour at Ibrox due to the arrival of Kris Boyd.

I got this from a really reliable source, a mate who has financial connections with Rangers.

Also from a well known Rumours site. :rolleyes: :eek: :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;)

The Japanese media looking to invest in Leicester City are reputedly willing to want Martin O'Neill back as manager in order to revive the good fortunes and will offer him a £100million warchest to spend in the transfer market - anything in order to compete with Chelsea.

Southampton are trying to sign Derby's Idiakez & Leicester's De Vries. As usual Rupert Lowe is keeping both deals quiet until they're completed.

Steven said:
Also from a well known Rumours site. :rolleyes: :eek: :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;)

I'm a bit concerned about the Japanese media group funding us with a £100 million 'war chest' . Does this involve invading anyone; do Leicester City have indemnity against potential war crimes charges?....it sounds ok to be able to compete on equal terms with Chelsea. However, I'm sure Webmaster etc would much prefer a slow 10 years gradual build under Craig and getting back to where we were 15 months ago albeit involving detours to Leagues 1 and 2 rather than us boringly winning every available title. This would wreck the atmosphere at the Walkers by attracting those who only want to see a winning side playing decent football. Sound terrible!

newtonfox said:
i read somwhere(one of you mite of read it too) that if they do put the money in we have to have Japanese players in the team or no money deal off hummmmmmmmmmm ........................

Right on, we don't need any foreign players.... surely there are enough decent players in the Coalville & District Youth League to meet all our requirements

Too late mate!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/4599868.stm

Steven said:
C-Man on another forum. :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;)

Leicester City are reportedly trying to hijack the deal of Stephen Thompson from Rangers to Cardiff City. They also are keeping a close eye on Nacho Novo, who has fallen out of favour at Ibrox due to the arrival of Kris Boyd.

I got this from a really reliable source, a mate who has financial connections with Rangers.

Last edited:
Filthy Rich said:

What, he drinks Carling?

Steven said:
Logan on his way out then? :icon_sad: :102: :102: :102:

Logan is 22 and third in the queue for the shirt - he may want to move of his own accord to get furst-team football.

This bloke is 5 years behind him and won't be expecting to play first-team football for some time yet. More of the CL-style of rebuilding - I like it!

I'm sure loads of young players have trials with the club, but very few of them are good enough to sign. Wouldn't surprise me if the reason we heard about this keeper is because his agent leaked the story to generate interest from other clubs.

webmaster said:
I'm sure loads of young players have trials with the club, but very few of them are good enough to sign. Wouldn't surprise me if the reason we heard about this keeper is because his agent leaked the story to generate interest from other clubs.

Cynic!!

webmaster said:
You have to be cynical when a story appears on Clubcall, and not on any more reliable site.

I'm sure you're tight. Doncaster Rovers and Leicester City seem an odd pairing of clubs to go for trials at. This bloke is being cast around widely and could land just about anywhere - or stay where he is - or drop out of the game.

bocadillo said:
I'm sure you're tight. Doncaster Rovers and Leicester City seem an odd pairing of clubs to go for trials at. This bloke is being cast around widely and could land just about anywhere - or stay where he is - or drop out of the game.
bit harsh that boc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69