Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcukcov said:
bit harsh that boc.....

It wasn't meant to be harsh. I did give a range of alternatives. Dropping out of the game is simply the reality for many players at that kind of age - even those who have represented their country.

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
It wasn't meant to be harsh. I did give a range of alternatives. Dropping out of the game is simply the reality for many players at that kind of age - even those who have represented their country.

He was referring to your "I'm sure you're tight" comment!

webmaster said:
He was referring to your "I'm sure you're tight" comment!

Ah, so he was! I have fat fingers; I was not speaking from personal experience!!

Last edited:
like it boc. :icon_lol:

I was reffering to your comment re being tight, i did highlight it.

fcukcov said:
I was reffering to your comment re being tight, i did highlight it.

I know that *now*.

From a well known Rumour site.

Leicester City will sign former Sunderland right winger Brendan McGill from Carlisle.

Leicester City are planning to launch an audacious bid and attempt to sign out of favour midfielder Darren Anderton from Midland rivals Birmingham City. Anderton has openly admitted that he is looking for a move away from St Andrews. Leicester manager Craig Levein has taken notice of this and is in the process of putting a bid in for the player.

Robbie Fowler is in talks with Hull City Chairman Adam Pearson over possible loan move , Pearson and Fowler's agent have been locked in talks through the week and Fowler was seen at the KC Stadium on Wednesday . if Fowler is to sign , City would have to smash the wage structure as Fowler who earns an estimated £50,000 a week with Manchester City , and Hull would need to cough up at least £10,000 a week to take Fowler on loan with Manchester City paying the rest.

Steven said:
From a well known Rumour site:

Leicester City are planning to launch an audacious bid and attempt to sign out of favour midfielder Darren Anderton from Midland rivals Birmingham City.

Another bloody 'Sick Note'. Surely not!!!

bocadillo said:
Another bloody 'Sick Note'. Surely not!!!

Thats how caring our club is. They sign somebody to keep Lee Morris company...........:icon_bigg

Anderton would be bloody sucide. At least its from football ruomours so we know it wont happen.

It is a shame that Anderton is at Wolves as well, pretty much blows that one out of the water !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
It is a shame that Anderton is at Wolves as well, pretty much blows that one out of the water !
i was gonna say that. he's hardly set the world alight there either.

it's a shame. aparantly around the time he kept getting injured it was because spurs' physios were under so much pressure to rush players back to fitness and often lied about how ready they were. he was a good player as well.

Last edited:
From a well know Rumours site. :rolleyes:

Bank close to putting Derby into administration, as they are now owed as much as when the previous owner left 2 years ago. Local businesmen are negotiating over how much of debt they would have to pay off.
Current Board trying to offload some players to get enough money in to stop it happening.

*******NEWS FROM HOLLAND*********
AZ Alkmaar are close to agreeing a £1.2 million bid for Joey Gudjonsson of Leicester city of the English championship personal terms have already been agreed with joeys agent and the transfer should be done before the end of January

We take no responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of published rumours.

Quote:

AZ Alkmaar are close to agreeing a £1.2 million bid for Joey Gudjonsson of Leicester city of the English championship personal terms have already been agreed with joeys agent and the transfer should be done before the end of January

god i hope not :frown:
but the same rumor is going around holland

newtonfox said:
Quote:

I'd be made up if we got 1.2 mil for him now!!!

newtonfox said:
Quote:

£1.2M now or zilch in the summer - it's an easy decision for us.

We've got to look to the future.

bocadillo said:

Exactly, at least that way we get some money to replace him.

newtonfox said:
yeah the money would help big time but do we want to lose joey ,look at his croos to mdv in the cup game pure class

which player would replace him :102: :102:

already on the team or would we buy in ??

if we buy where and how much coz there more areas that need looking at
DurhamFoxQuote:
Originally Posted by bocadillo

Exactly, at least that way we get some money to replace him.

plz read above :icon_bigg and what good is the money if we have to replace a player with the skill joey has ,its would cost us around the same to replace him so its a no win thing unless theres a player out there that could replace joey for around 750k theat would be good for the club and fans alike imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69