Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
More scots, what else could we ask for....

Cue Webbie to tell you how few Scots CL has signed. :icon_razz :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;)

Steven said:
Davie G on another forum. :icon_wink ;)

Hartley leaving Hearts to come here....Where does this Clown think them up from.If he goes to tell these 'Whopping' lies then at least make them half believable.Absolute Horseshit

highland fox said:
Hartley leaving Hearts to come here....Where does this Clown think them up from.If he goes to tell these 'Whopping' lies then at least make them half believable.Absolute Horseshit

... and I thought you were a fan of GTFox's work. :icon_wink ;)

highland fox said:

Spot on HF, I would imagine if Hartley did become available then I am fairly sure he would not choose to swap possible champions league football with a relegation dogfight.

But I wait too be proved wrong !

Another rumour posted on the Rivals Site tonight.

I've heard today that 'the board are trying to keep Craig', whatever that means...

PFKAKTF FOX said:

I've heard today that 'the board are trying to keep Craig', whatever that means...

Are Man U sniffing around again??

Or do they mean Craig the cleaner? He does a grand job apparently...

PFKAKTF FOX said:

..............away from the first team squad...........:icon_bigg

PFKAKTF FOX said:

Why would they do that?

Was in Tescos tonight and saw Iain Hume (exciting for me, first time I've seen a Leicester player around, or any famous person, but my mates thought I was a bit sad ;)).. He seemed to be buying nothing but a trolley full of bog roll though. Demoted to janitor?

Actually, the club's janitor must be pretty busy at the minute, having to clear up after all that shit at the Walkers on a weekend..

Good god, I have actually lost it. Thats the second time in 12 hours. I am off to have a serious word with myself :012:

From a well known Rumours site. :icon_wink ;)

I work in the ticket office at Leicester City and have heard one or two murmerings that Mark de Vries is signing for Rangers in exchange for Nacho Novo after his awesome display against Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669