Russia v England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of any live internet streaming for this game?

I think it is on bbc so I dont think they will but someone else may know better.

365 is now part of sky. Football365 say they just have live text updates.

Its on sky,but I know for a fact ##### have live football streaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realised its on sky so maybe they will Ill check it out cheers guys.

you can watch it on the sky site if you have ss1 and 2 with multi-room not sure if you can without the above???

How many on here will miss the game or part of it because of the k.o time:102:. No probs for me, i'll be finishing at 3:icon_razz

Missed the game on saturday but from what i read in the papers it sounded like gerrard had a decent game but then i saw this video today:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYHggzKlAi4[/YOUTUBE]

So if mclaren has the same frame of mind as the person who did this video, it will be interesting to see who he plays in midfield, seeing as barry looks like he has deserved his place and lampard is back.

Just seen that terry is almost certainly out of the squad due to his knee, which is a blow to maclaren, but we've seen terry surprisingly bounce back from injuries to play before havnt we.

How many on here will miss the game or part of it because of the k.o time:102:. No probs for me, i'll be finishing at 3:icon_razz

Not working tomorrow got the staff in...
Terry out btw.

Last edited:
The bright spark that decidied on a 4pm kick-off needs shooting.

It's gonna cause a bit of tension here today with people wanting to leave early etc. someone has to cover!

The bright spark that decidied on a 4pm kick-off needs shooting.

I don't think people can help time differences. :icon_roll

It's the norm for kick-off for evening games staged in Russia to be kicked-off at 5pm. 4pm this one because it's a major international fixture and their TV firm wants everyone in Russki to see it.

I don't think people can help time differences. :icon_roll

It's the norm for kick-off for evening games staged in Russia to be kicked-off at 5pm. 4pm this one because it's a major international fixture and their TV firm wants everyone in Russki to see it.

thought they were only 2 hours ahead and that the standard times for competitive uefa matches was 7.45

My dad will be sky + ing this for when I get round his at 6, so wo' betide any of you feckers who txt or tell me the score!

Last edited:
thought they were only 2 hours ahead and that the standard times for competitive uefa matches was 7.45

I'm not sure whether they are 2 hours or 3 hours ahead - but even at two hours ahead, they would be kicking off at 9:45 to make it 7:45 here. Or in other words, almost midnight before they get out of the ground.

People complaining about the kick-off time need to think about it a bit!

I'm not sure whether they are 2 hours or 3 hours ahead - but even at two hours ahead, they would be kicking off at 9:45 to make it 7:45 here. Or in other words, almost midnight before they get out of the ground.

People complaining about the kick-off time need to think about it a bit!

I meant 7.45 local time. Making it 5.45 here.

I meant 7.45 local time. Making it 5.45 here.

When you said that the 'standard time' for European competitive matches is 7:45, you were correct. But that is 7:45 GMT or BST - whichever applies at the time - and not 7:45 local time. I would think that most matches actaully kick off at 8:45 local time because most of them take place in the CET time zone - this is certainly the time that City kicked off their game in Madrid and, I think, Vienna.

With the weather conditions that apply in Russia at this time of year, I am sure that they are starting this game at the latest possible time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670