Russia v England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Names start with a capital letter. Were you off school the day they did English?
thats your problem jeff you argue about the most un-important topics like 'spelling'.

the short,fat round of it is i dont care i dont spell gud

Last edited:
its russia, if we can't beat russia we don't deserve to go through. can't wait to see us win so the whole plastic pitch bollocks will be dead and buried :)

even with lampard in the team the difference in class between the two sides is massive.

Could never understand where the optimism came from:102:. Its a long while since England have been remotely good for a sustained period.

The now almost certain failure to qualify is exactly what England deserve.
Outplayed by Croatia, couldnt bt Macedonia at home, a dismal draw against Israel and made bloody hard work of winning in Andorra. Its no fluke, we are simply not good enough and havent been for a long time.

I'm pissed off at the moment and I came here looking for a good argument. Looks like no one's up to the task though.
I'm up for one you fat old ****

Im not sure why you seem to think i have a lack of commmon sense, and quite frankly i could not give a toss.

As to asking why i dont move abroad now, im not willing to spoon feed you, im sure you can work out why having arround £0 in savings may be a problem.

As for finding a country to take me, that is not a problem, however im sure the process would be much easier if it was this country i planned to move to.

But this is 'rip off Britain', so surely you're better off to move somewhere else sooner rather than later. Why do you need savings?
If you are so desperate to leave, WHY do you have no savings? If you're unable to save money when you're young with no commitments, what makes you think you will be able to in future?
Or are you just one of those people who will constantly moan without doing anything about it?

You can work anywhere in the EC with no problems, just like anyone from the EC can work here. If you have such a problem with people from other countries moving here, don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to move to another country, and have people there thinking the same thing about you?

I think you have a lack of common sense because you do from time to time post complete crap, and fly off the handle at insignificant things. I could find examples, but some food has just arrived.

I'm pissed off at the moment and I came here looking for a good argument. Looks like no one's up to the task though.
whats there to argue about, england - average, leicester - average,scotland - shite.you need megson to get the sack before there will be another decent topic on here.

But this is 'rip off Britain', so surely you're better off to move somewhere else sooner rather than later. Why do you need savings?
If you are so desperate to leave, WHY do you have no savings? If you're unable to save money when you're young with no commitments, what makes you think you will be able to in future?
Or are you just one of those people who will constantly moan without doing anything about it?

You can work anywhere in the EC with no problems, just like anyone from the EC can work here. If you have such a problem with people from other countries moving here, don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to move to another country, and have people there thinking the same thing about you?
i have to agree with you Jeff on this one.
i moved to the states with £200 in 1982 and burnt all my bridges.

for all those who get pissed off with the europeans living in this country,what do you think the spanish think of all the brits taking over the costas.
wherever you go in this world you will allways find brits living and working.so if you feel threatened by people coming here legally,you need to have a look at your life, and ask where your brain/mind has been for 20 years.

I think you have a lack of common sense because you do from time to time post complete crap, and fly off the handle at insignificant things. I could find examples, but some food has just arrived.

1) I have no savings because i put all i had into going to university. This was a decision i do not regret, although it was whilst at university that i decided i no longer wanted to live in this country.

2) Im currently saving whilst young with no commitments, this is going towards 6 months abroad to travel and experience the world, again a decision i do not regret

3) When have i EVER said i have a problem with people coming to this country and working? Do not put words into my mouth with the aim of making your invalid statements seem correct. I have no problem what so ever with people coming and working here, it is the vast amount of scroungers we have that annoys me.

Also if i was ever to move to a country to which i was not native, i would make an effort to learn the language before i arrived.

4)As for me posting crap 'from time to time' that is what a forum such as this is for, 75% of the stuff on this site is crap, but on the majority of occasions it is crap people want to say, what is the peoblem with that?

5) I may well fly off the handle on certain subjects, and certainly things that may seem insignificant to you Jeffrey, however i could not care less what you find significant or otherwise and so i will react to things how the hell i want, with 0 thougt of how you feel about it.

I hope you enjoy your food Jeff, i imagine it will be paradise for you to eat and scan my post for grammatical errors at the same time.

for all those who get pissed off with the europeans living in this country,what do you think the spanish think of all the brits taking over the costas.
wherever you go in this world you will allways find brits living and working.so if you feel threatened by people coming here legally,you need to have a look at your life, and ask where your brain/mind has been for 20 years.

Could not agree more Biff. The english invasion of spain with no attempt to culturally adapt is miles away from anything i would want to involve myself with.

Have you decided where you might go?

I have a few desired destinations, i have family in both new zealand and italy, the other is canada.

Ive been to italy quite a lot over recent times and i absolutley love the place, it's superb, also im currently learning italian.

My aunty moved to NZ with her NZ husband just over a year ago and says it is the best decision she ever made, a pure country and a mile away from here (weather not included) She sold her coalville terrace house and got a 5 bedroom house with land for the same price in NZ

I have a few desired destinations, i have family in both new zealand and italy, the other is canada.

Ive been to italy quite a lot over recent times and i absolutley love the place, it's superb, also im currently learning italian.

My aunty moved to NZ with her NZ husband just over a year ago and says it is the best decision she ever made, a pure country and a mile away from here (weather not included) She sold her coalville terrace house and got a 5 bedroom house with land for the same price in NZ

Sounds like your aunt made a great decision, lots of value to be found out there, I'd love to go. I spent most of my gap year in Banff near Calgary in Alberta and I found Canadians to be generally very friendly people. The Rockies are stunning - to wake up and see the views that I did every day for a few months was a great feeling - I honestly believe I wouldn't get bored of living there, I'd seriously consider moving back someday. Highly reccommended!

Mrs BB and myself had our honeymoon at Caddenabia on Lake Como. Lovely place:).

According to the UN, these are the top 30 countries to live in, based on quality of life:

1. Norway
2. Iceland
3. Australia
4. Ireland
5. Sweden
6. Canada
7. Japan
8. United States
9. Switzerland
10. Netherlands
11. Finland
12. Luxembourg
13. Belgium
14. Austria
15. Denmark
16. France
17. Italy
18. United Kingdom
19. Spain
20. New Zealand
21. Germany
22. Israel
23. Greece
24. Singapore
25. Korea, Rep. of
26. Slovenia
27. Portugal
28. Cyprus
29. Czech Republic
30. Barbados

for all you scotish fox fans 'look away now'

georgia 2-0 jockland.
because england lost before the scotland game, im sure there will be a 'few' gloating jocks around the world having a laugh at our expense.
well for all you 'skirt wearing, ginger haired, drunken, cant get a job in your on country feckers', you lost to a country that had less points than a circle.

i shall retire to my pit tonight a happy man, knowing italy and israel will do their best.:icon_cool

why didnt i look away...
gutted with result tonight. would have been incredible at hampden for the italy game if we had a real chance of qualifying. really cant see us getting to the championships now...:(

Last edited:
According to the UN, these are the top 30 countries to live in, based on quality of life:

5. Sweden

don't they have a massively high rate of people topping themselves? surely it can't be that good

Could never understand where the optimism came from:102:. Its a long while since England have been remotely good for a sustained period.

The now almost certain failure to qualify is exactly what England deserve.
Outplayed by Croatia, couldnt bt Macedonia at home, a dismal draw against Israel and made bloody hard work of winning in Andorra. Its no fluke, we are simply not good enough and havent been for a long time.

its not really optimism rather than what we should expect, we were playing a crock of shite but then our team decided to more than match them in that respect. how the great manager (joke) can turn a team with those 11 players to play in a fashion which would make them look at home in the championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669