Ryanair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I flew to Turin last weekend and both flights left dead on time and arrived a few minutes early. I paid £19 return and that included £10 to pay by a debit card.
Just took a cabin bag with me, and did everything to avoid the silly add on fees.
Which silly twats pay £3 for a bottle of water or a cup of coffee? You don;t have to buy them.

Last edited:
I flew to Turin last weekend and both flights left dead on time and arrived a few minutes early. I paid £19 return and that included £10 to pay by a debit card.
Just took a cabin bag with me, and did everything to avoid the silly add on fees.
Which silly twats pay £3 for a bottle of water or a cup of coffee? You don;t have to buy them.

Get to see me girlfriend in Barcelona for a 25 quid return from Donny. Quality value.

Why would they 'smear' their name by charging for a crap?

Last edited:
oh both flights were delayed by 20 minutes...not the end of the world though

Get to see me girlfriend in Barcelona for a 25 quid return from Donny. Quality value.

Why would they 'smear' their name by charging for a crap?

The value of the ticket there is no doubts, but as for charging to go to the bog I cannot see a problem. On Train station platforms in London they charge to use the toilets there.

Last edited:
The value of the ticket is there no doubts, but as for charging to go to the bog I cannot see a problem. On Train station platforms in London they charge to use the toilets there.

that's a tourist tax

all the locals pull the turnstile back to halfy-halfy and walk through free

;)

The value of the ticket is there no doubts, but as for charging to go to the bog I cannot see a problem. On Train station platforms in London they charge to use the toilets there.

Its a piss take.

just flew Ryainair to Salzburg from Stansted

was ok. annoying how they show the flight as 12p then stick £100 of shite on it though...just be honest you bellends

and the food and drink, what a joke. £5 for a SACHET of vodka/tonic? get ****ed

and get ****ed with your scratch cards too

I fail to understand why people get so wound up by this. Everything is clearly priced on their website, and you have the option to add/remove most of the surcharges yourself. Most short breaks do not require a suitcase, and on that basis you can check in online. By taking a holdhall and checking in online can save you in excess of £30. A lot of people will also fail to remove the insurance at £9 odd too.

Their only charge which is an absolute joke, is the credit/debit card fee. Im fairly fortunate and have an electron card so I don't have to pay any extra.

as for charging to go to the bog I cannot see a problem. On Train station platforms in London they charge to use the toilets there.

The difference is that when you're on a plane you can't choose where to go to the toilet, they have a captive audience.

You don't pay to use the toilet on trains, in pubs, restaurants, hotels etc, where the situation is similar.

The places where you do pay, you have the choice to go somewhere else, but people will pay because it's convenient.

The difference is that when you're on a plane you can't choose where to go to the toilet, they have a captive audience.

You don't pay to use the toilet on trains, in pubs, restaurants, hotels etc, where the situation is similar.

The places where you do pay, you have the choice to go somewhere else, but people will pay because it's convenient.

I never use the bogs on a plane anyway, unless I am going long haul, then its very quick. A ryan air flight is a short flight anyway, so if I was aware of a toilet charge, I would drop my load in the airport prior to take off.
People could always fly with another airline and pay a lot more, but they would be able to have a free piss. Options are always available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566