Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but not in kiddies movies.

Sweeney Todd: 1/10 only lasted 5 mins- I hate musicals
Kingdom 7/10 better than people were saying
bank Job 5.5/10 first half is boring, second half not bad
WAR 7.5/10 not bad
bridge to terabithia 2/10 how can the goody two shoes girl just die?

Oi, no spoilers :018:

sorry, but it's so disappointing that I hope I've put everyone off seeing it. It's also pretty old, but I'll try to remember in future.

maybe Conspiracy tonight - any good?

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford - 8/10 very long but really well acted and an interesting story.

Three and Out - 8/10

When i first heard about this i thought the London tube and train drivers had good reason to complain. If you didnt know is about a train driver (M. Crook) who kills 2 people and learns if it kills a 3rd then he gets paid off.

The film is so much more than that, and yes it is the same old story, but its well worth a watch.

8/10

The Spare Time of Scarby - 2/10

Was fcuking boring as hell to watch, and a shit plot. All he did was watch films no fcuker's ever heard of :icon_conf

The Spare Time of Scarby - 2/10

Was fcuking boring as hell to watch, and a shit plot. All he did was watch films no fcuker's ever heard of :icon_conf

yeah good one melts.:icon_roll

I think you will find most have heard of those films.

Three and Out - 8/10

When i first heard about this i thought the London tube and train drivers had good reason to complain. If you didnt know is about a train driver (M. Crook) who kills 2 people and learns if it kills a 3rd then he gets paid off.

The film is so much more than that, and yes it is the same old story, but its well worth a watch.

8/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130980/
21 - 9/10

really enjoyed this one, at two hours it goes on a bit but its a great story. It has a nice twist or two and a really good cast. Kevin Spacey is superb as always.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478087/

Be Kind Rewind - 7.5/10

nice easy film.

good stuff
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0799934/

Last edited:
Fool's Gold - 1.5/10
Saw it at the cinema last week, waste of time and money.

The Condemned - 7/10

3:10 To Yuma (the new one) - 6/10

A bit long and for some reason I went into it expecting Christian Slater rather than Christian Bale, who I'm not a massive fan of. Not bad though, so good acting and action, even Russel Crowe was bearable in it.

Last edited:
Resident Evil 3, poppycock drivel, 2/10
St Trinians - 3/10 was so much better in black and white, having said that Head girl would ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00